Thoughts from the AC

First of all a big shout out to all who were at a certain bar in ROC tonight. It was great to see some of you again and to meet some of you for the first time.

A special shout out to my brotha from anotha motha Justin, you da man Justin. Fuckin fantastic time is all I can say. I owe you brah.

JJ, my bromie, it was as it always was and always shall be. I hope you accomplished your mission after I left, although I fear the opportunity left before you could. If not at least you enjoyed the other I definitely enjoyed my "other"!

And of course SAB. She was absolutely stunning as usual, a vision of goddess like beauty that only she can pull off . Dressed to kill and sweet as my grandma's sweet tea. Every second with her was and is truly a treasure that must be experienced to truly understand. So gorgeous, so graceful, so...SAB! When she spoke her words pierced my tears like the studs in her ears. Being in her presence is like an eternal Whippit.

She is the chocolate chip in my cookie.
She's my shell, I'm her turtle.
I'm her waist, she is my girdle.

Whew. So anyway, I'm heading to Albany in the morning for a long extended weekend of fun, relaxation, new exciting experiences and of course, crazy, intense romance

Catch you all next week
Attached Images File Type: jpg lovesab.jpg (11.9 KB, 815 views)
  • ISO
  • 01-16-2015, 12:28 AM
I had a really fun time. It was awesome meeting you, JJ, Chloe, MoneyTalks, SAB, the UTR woman that used to work above the radar, and the drunk woman that bought me a drink.

I know there were others there. I'm shy, so introduce yourself to me next time.
  • ISO
  • 01-16-2015, 12:32 AM
Bette Midler? Really? When you coulda done Nina Simone or Screaming Jay Hawkins...

Shit, why am I such a music snob?
Felt Bette Midler fit the ambiance of the AC better.....

• ISO
  • 01-16-2015, 12:50 AM
I understand. Although I think she fits the ambience of TILT better.
Sounds like someone is gonna have a fun time in Albany, enjoy AG
I had a really fun time. It was awesome meeting you, JJ, Chloe, MoneyTalks, SAB, the UTR woman that used to work above the radar, and the drunk woman that bought me a drink.

I know there were others there. I'm shy, so introduce yourself to me next time. Originally Posted by ISO
Do I have a twin or something? I was MIA during said event.
It was fun, But I spent most of my time with the clubs old timers
as for gals, it was a strange mix of current club gals, then also from when the place started to have problems. then some also from way back of a better day(one not looking good ya the blind one I dated way back when she looked better and could still see) and some from eccie.( one being utr now)

LOL AG did you thank the AC disk jockey for driving to BUF to bring sab to ROC
Do I have a twin or something? I was MIA during said event. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
I think maybe he meant me..your name came up in a conversation about Belle and my handle starts with M...not so much a twin thing...lol! Could be wrong but it's at least a working theory.
It's normally best to wait for members to mention they were at any gathering themselves, rather than listing off names who attended, when they might not want it known they attended. Just food for thought.
did ya miss me?!?
did ya miss me?!? Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
yes
It's normally best to wait for members to mention they were at any gathering themselves. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Reminder to bump this thread next spring.

did ya miss me?!? Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
The evening lacked that certain oomph.
Reminder to bump this thread next spring.

The evening lacked that certain oomph. Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Needed a rockstard perhaps?