Newbie Friendly List?

Hey gang, please forgive me and my atrocious search ineptitude but I could not find a solid current list of newbie friendly providers.

Therefore I thought I would maintain such a beautiful creation as my way to contribute to this mecca of sin I have lurked on for so long.

If you are a current newbie friendly provider please respond (PM works). If you have specific screening for newbies that you would like to notate please say so.

Note: If such a list already exists and is current i will delete this pathetic attempt to win your approval and find a lady willing to see my sorry ass.

Cheers
i don't know of any lists, but you may want to try searching newbie in the Dallas ads section.
You can post an ISO asking for a newbue friendly provider.
True to both things. Just thought a compiled thread might have some value to everyone. Might cut down on providers having to respond to so many ISOs
It would be nice since I don't have p411 and don't do reviews so I could see non newbie providers.
Right here when I'm in town
I
you can Pm or email me and I'll send a list of my screening
or check my web site
Please add me to the list. I start with email (since my PMs are disabled )

i don't know of any lists, but you may want to try searching newbie in the Dallas ads section. Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Some guys have told me that searching on "newbie" brings up all of the
NOT newbie friendly
ads.
I see newbie clients once they pass my screening. I'll be visiting Dallas more frequently this year.
Please add me to the list. I start with email (since my PMs are disabled )

Some guys have told me that searching on "newbie" brings up all of the
NOT newbie friendly
ads. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I've had this exact issue
Following.... Because it's really hard to set up meets with providers I really want to meet because I'm a "newbie".
Fancy started one in Houston and it's a great tool for providers and new clients, I LOVE it! It would be cool if Dallas had a Newbie Friendly thread as well. If it gets started then add me to the list please
HEB area: Newbie friendly with GENTLE screening.

REFERENCE friendly. If our visit goes well, I'll provide a reference for up to 6 months.
I've posted such list in 2013 http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=643087&highlight=

I am happy to refer a new to hobby gent to ladies (non bsc ones that is) that are willing to use alternative methods of screening.
For now I'll just leave the thread open instead of making a list. Once we have a larger chunk of providers I'll throw a list up with links. Thanks for the responses
I'd be interested in any newbie friendly providers west of I-35W.