Gentleman I need your help please?

Hi
I need to move in a few months and wondering if the location is convenient...
It is 1.4 miles from 121 and 2 miles from the Tollway in West Plano?
Please reply here.
Thanks so much.
sexys,
the location you describe is as convienient as any and more so than many.
traffic is bad all over the metroplex.
a benifit is that there are multiple alternate routes in the area you describe.
having never had the pleasure of meeting you, but from what I see and read, your location isn't going to be much if an issue regardless of where you are.

what do your regulars say? surely their opinion carrys much weight.
NOOOOOO! Native Dallasite here, North of Arapaho is Oklahoma!
native north texan here, hell I'd probably drive to OK for a go with sexysophia.
used to be that loop 12/nw highway was the outer limits, that's why love field is where it is.
you look soon familiar.. have we fucked?
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-25-2016, 09:24 PM
I would drive to wherever you are located, but that particui area is very close to me. I love the idea of your move!
sexys,
the location you describe is as convienient as any and more so than many.
traffic is bad all over the metroplex.
a benifit is that there are multiple alternate routes in the area you describe.
having never had the pleasure of meeting you, but from what I see and read, your location isn't going to be much if an issue regardless of where you are.

what do your regulars say? surely their opinion carrys much weight. Originally Posted by txman123
Im glad u asked..it shows u r in tune with your regulars..thanks for caring
Thank you to all the kind gentleman that replied...I am in a pickle now the place I wanted will not have availablilit when I would like to move.
So my question is if my incall is about 2 miles from 121 is that convenient?
Thanks again for all that take the time to read this and reply.
I am also curious what everyone thinks is the best location for incalls?
Is the Galleria Area better?
What are the most convenient highways to be near?
Is President George Bush a deal breaker?
Sorry for all the questions but I am still fairly new to Dallas.
Honestly there are several girls in this area. Not a bad choice at all, dear.

The galleria is more south which may be a little better cause it's closer to 635.

Good luck!
NOOOOOO! Native Dallasite here, North of Arapaho is Oklahoma! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
For some of us, north of Northwest Highway is Oklahoma. The closer to downtown the better!
Just my 2 cents. Being close to Geo Bush and the tollway is much better than being close to 635.
Good Luck Sofia.
I agree w/ GB and Tollway I think its a better area
The growth of the area up around 121/DNT will likely give you a very solid revenue steam for years to come, 17,000 jobs moving next door to where I work in the next 2 years, and that can't be bad except for traffic.

Closer to the Bush is probably better for you to be convenient to the rest of Dallas, but you will never please everyone with your selection. Maybe poll a few regulars, see what you get from this and go where you are most comfortable....that last one is probably most important!

Best of luck to you Sofia
We have 196 providers I counted north of Addison. We need one more provider....come on up. Be #197

It will not be convenient for me. sigh..too far out..