Roommates in the bathroom

• grean
  • 03-19-2017, 05:24 PM
It may be a little voyeuristic, if that's a word. For those ladies who split an incall, most of the time, the one that is notworking the session usually goes somewhere. One time for an appointment, the other lady chilled in the bathroom. I knew she was there and even said hi to each other.

I felt bad she camped in the bathroom for a whole hour.

I didn't want, rather could not afford a double. However I wouldn't have minded of she just watched and even said as much. She politely declined.

The lady I was seeing sure wouldn't have minded.

Is it just common practice to stay out of site? If everyone knows you're there, what's the point?

Would have preferred her watch than feeling as if I banished her to the bathroom....

She was hot and I ended up seeing her anyway the next week. Sadly her friend wasnt at the incall then.

Thoughts?
Voyeuristic is a word-relating to or denoting sexual pleasure gained from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity. I agree that it would not bother me if the provider I was seeing had a roommate watching the action. Hell, you might get "lucky" if she was turned on enough.
it's only happened once with me.. that I know about.. with BP Nini, her Cousin sat in the bathroom fielding phone calls and texts for Nini, they barked back and forth to each other as I fucked Nini, it was comical.. her Cousin finally emerged, and as my review said, the idea that her Cousin was watching my ass bob up and down helped me reach orgasm, LOL..

another time I learned later, that a Provider's roommate was in the other bedroom while I enjoyed her.. I learned later, because I nailed the roommate later, and she told me, LOL..

but yeah, why sit in the bathroom? kind of dumb and unnecessary.
How do you know it's not her pimp?
Chung's post reminded me of something that happened several years ago. I had a double with two beautiful Thai girls and about halfway through the session a 3rd Thai girl opens the door, walks in, disrobes and joins the action for 10-15 minutes and then leaves. WTF, no upcharge, discussion or anything. I was stunned but happy.
  • grean
  • 03-19-2017, 07:39 PM
How do you know it's not her pimp? Originally Posted by hdanish
Well, she could have been. I did fuck her the next week so..
Instead of taking the elevator up to the room, I walked up the stairwell. Hanging out in the stairwell were a bunch of other girls.
she camped in the bathroom for a whole hour.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by grean
How tacky. Smh
I've seen girls that were sharing a room with two queen size beds, and while I had fun with my girl the other sat in the other bed and played on her computer, but I did catch her watching too. It don't bother me at all.
Mmmmn memories of encounters at naughtyville
Perhaps if you offer to compensate her for your penchant for "exhibitionism" she might have spectated.

Heck, hire her to "cheerlead!"
If you didn't offer to compensate her for her time, what is the benefit for her? Do you think providers have nothing else to do other than things related to sex? You want to take 1 hour of her time to rest, relax, listen to music, do some office work (replying to emails) or personal life business during her down time without offering her compensation. Time is money.
Had this happen when doing Amanda and Avery, the Mother-Daughter team. I usually did them as a double but when Mom was not up to it she would be in the bathtub while I penetrated her hot daughter. I would always say hello to Mom thru the door.

It is always courteous to recognize the girl's pimp or roommate hiding in the closet or bathroom. Courtesy is the hallmark of a great horn dog.
That is kinda creepy, someone hanging out in the bathroom. When Kendall and I shared, neither of us was there while the other entertained.

I mean isn't that the point of being discreet?
That is kinda creepy, someone hanging out in the bathroom. When Kendall and I shared, neither of us was there while the other entertained.

I mean isn't that the point of being discreet? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
That's because we are professionals and have our acts together.

I'm shocked that a guy or provider would be willing to go ahead with a session with someone else there. It screams NO CLASS! Go for a walk, sit outside, go hang at McDonalds or Walmart for goodness sake. I'd be pissed if I was handing over my hard earned cash to the likes of ladies like that.