NCNS Karlie Koxx

I get Karlie's number after private message after she posted an ad in the fort worth providers section. I tried to setup something for the weekend. It doesn't work out for her so she says how about Sunday. I txt her back saying 7pm works for me. On Sunday she txts asking if I could change my time sooner, I txt here I cannot. She responds txt when I'm about to head out. Well, I give her the courtesy text she wants and tell her I'll arrive in 30 minutes(at my scheduled 7pm time).
I arrive early and park in the back of the hotel, I notice a car park close to me and a petite brunette get out and look at me and then gets back in the car and parks on the other side by the front and she goes in the entrance. I swear it had to have been her. Well, 7pm rolls by and i txt i'm here, 20 minutes rolls past, comms go silent. I finally get a txt around 8pm saying she fell asleep and her alarm didn't go off. I txt back saying hey what do you want me to do(i'm still parked at the hotel, i have patience). I don't get any replies and i txt again asking for a status. 25 minutes later she said lets reschedule, i txt can you come to the motel. She says no she is hanging out with family now. I'm like that was your second chance, I have no choice but to write this up. She states she has no babysitter, I'm like who was gonna babysit while she and I had a scheduled meeting? Did she stiff the babysitter too and who babysits for 1 hour?
She states she can see me in the morning, I tell her I work throughout the week. That is unacceptable to me after scheduling in advance for Sundays time and day. Around 8:30 pm time frame comms go silent again after stating I'm writing this review. Low and behold the same brunette chick I seen 10 minutes till 7pm comes out of the hotel with a baby in her arms. The brunette just matches the description of Karlie. I was lied to,no-showed, and wasted my Sunday waiting for her.
Who waits for over 60 minutes??? You could have utilized that time in finding somebody else. SMH........
I got the info i needed that i was lied to, hence proving honesty goes a long ways.
Sorry to hear that ) fuck that, i hate liers .... I do recall I had a date set up last year .... she also missed as well .... drama queen ( she is off my list. Thanks for telling us

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=235067
Anyone who waits an hour and a half in a hotel parking lot is BSC.

A no-show is the only reasonable response to BSC.

Thus, justice was served.

Thus, justice was served. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
lol, i got someone not from dallas on my post talking smack.
  • grean
  • 04-06-2017, 11:09 AM

Thus, justice was served. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

The OP could have been trying to get an appointment setup while he was waiting but quality short notice appointments in Dallas are hard to come by.

Nothing BSC about his actions.

Why are we WKing for a NCNS.

Justice would be, if she is a habitual NCNS, for the market to force NCNS providers to cut prices significantly for a good period of time in order to get business.

Then once they learned to show up on time to fucked in the ass at a volume rate, she may be abe to slowly raise her rates.