NO Pictures on P411 As of Yesterday

Not sure if this is on purpose, a Glitch, or P411 did away with pictures for awhile.

ECCIE = NO PICS
P411 = NO PICS

Are the other sites doing away with all pictures ?

Becareful, LE is not only Males.

CG
I received the email from them yesterday this is a temporary system thing they will be back up soon
I did too! Sure hope they get that fixed soon. I am fixing to start traveling and really don't see much luck if they can't see my pics. Guess have to go old school and start sending them as they respond. lol
Email from P411 staff:

"Just wanted to let you know we are aware of the photo issue and are diligently working on it. We hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter."

And to think, we pay for this service. Fucking wonderful.
Calm down Slubby...it happens! Its technology! And there are a lot of folks on there. I know they will get it fixed! Just soon I hope! lol
Calm down Slubby...it happens! Its technology! And there are a lot of folks on there. I know they will get it fixed! Just soon I hope! lol Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
I can't calm down! I'm scared! How will I know which woman to disappoint sexually if I can't see her pictures!?!??!?!!

I can't calm down! I'm scared! How will I know which woman to disappoint sexually if I can't see her pictures!?!??!?!!

Originally Posted by slubby
Lmfao
Oh Slubby! Your such a trip! LMAO! That was good! lol
P411 had the same issue back in February. It will get fixed.

TM
Hopefully all the pics will be back up in the morning!