2020 MVP

My earlier AMP Rushmore post made me think about having an MVP vote.

Here are four names that seemed to rise above the others in the very messed up year that was 2020:
  1. Vicky (LA)
  2. Nikki (LA)
  3. Jun (Sun)
  4. COCO (Sun)

Feel free to remake the list. We can keep doing this until we get a winner.
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 11:32 AM
Red (LA)
Jesse (W2H)
Judy (W2H)
Scarlet (Blue)
Jun (JuJu)
Vicki. No one else is close.
Coco and Lia
mine are

COCO SUN
JULIE LA
RUBY LA
SANSA LUX
SCARLET LUX
I forgot Julie. I should lose points for that one.
I forgot Julie. I should lose points for that one. Originally Posted by farawayjoe

im still looking for a girl young like COCO and her body..but with julies full service menu, top notch service and IOP and i would be in heaven
im still looking for a girl young like COCO and her body..but with julies full service menu, top notch service and IOP and i would be in heaven Originally Posted by luismolina
My list
  • Vicky (LA)
  • Nikki (LA)
  • Naughty Bunny (Indy)
  • COCO (Sun)
  • Eve (Sun)
If I were to vote for one, my vote would go to non other than the Legend, the one and only- Vicky!!!
I don't know. It seemed like Cat was holding it down for a while after the places started to reopen. Every other review was a review of Cat for a good two months. I haven't seen her, but for holding down the fort in this Covid-laden year, I would say she deserves a mention.
I think covid and likely some other things took a toll on Cat. I think she had a rough 2020.
I don't know. It seemed like Cat was holding it down for a while after the places started to reopen. Every other review was a review of Cat for a good two months. I haven't seen her, but for holding down the fort in this Covid-laden year, I would say she deserves a mention. Originally Posted by Copasetic
Yes she told me her and a couple other girls opened at luxury before she moved over to sun. Cat, Sky, Thai Susan (if you haven't seen her you should!) Hana, Julie.
My list
  • Vicky (LA)
  • Nikki (LA)
  • Naughty Bunny (Indy)
  • COCO (Sun)
  • Eve (Sun)
If I were to vote for one, my vote would go to non other than the Legend, the one and only- Vicky!!! Originally Posted by jsem7k
Any idea where Bunny is now?
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 07:17 PM
Any idea where Bunny is now? Originally Posted by twitch760
Retired
Add:
Sky
Susan