Who has the best "GF" part of GFE?

All of these best of posts got me thinking.

Who out has the best girlfriend part of the experience. I'm looking for someone who has an honest genuine attitude and truly cares. I know there are a lot of those that use sweetie or sexy and mean nothing by it. Who are the genuine ones?

Thank you.
Can't go wrong with Bliss of DFW.
All of these best of posts got me thinking.

Who out has the best girlfriend part of the experience. I'm looking for someone who has an honest genuine attitude and truly cares. I know there are a lot of those that use sweetie or sexy and mean nothing by it. Who are the genuine ones?

Thank you. Originally Posted by DFWBigDog
That's kind of vague. When you say "an honest genuine attitude and truly cares, are you talking about the business part of your session or are you talking about non-BCD stuff?

People care if they care. True caring isn't something you can purchase.
From what I read Reese Foster fits this one! She sounds real genuine and I don't think you get much acting with her.
I'm looking for someone who has an honest genuine attitude and truly cares.. Originally Posted by DFWBigDog
Is that the only thing that is needed to fit your definition of GFE? Nothing else?
Kendall4U is top notch GFE.
The best GF experience I have seen is Jenna of Dallas or Spikebaby. She comes across a a really nice person and very down to earth. I thinks she is a kind and is sensitive to each situation. She is also great BCD.
Yep Spikebaby is a good one. I will add Laura Lynn as well.
Lindsey lee
Truely passion
Candence
grace Preston

just to name a few......
I understand your question exactly OP.

There are some girls who dont really care, they think that the guy should be lucky to be seeing them and they may let him feel her up and give him a bj, but her attitude is still cold and surreal.

I believe that I have a very genuine appeal for this field. I come from civie work in the hospitality field and i find extreme gratitude in making someones day. I care about making you feel warm and welcomed and totally satisfied. This itself is also in the hospitality field. I'm not a paranoid nut-case and I am pretty low volume, so i dont mind opening up if you open up to me
Interesting question. I've been doing this hobby thing for years, and I just realized I can think of a lot of providers who are good examples of NOT GFE, but very few who really are GFE. I've sampled a couple lately that I thought were amazing (as in, very good sex, and very personable) during the one or two visits so far, but I don't know how well that will hold up over time.
On the other hand, isn't that exactly what a true "girlfriend experience" always is? Starts out great, ends up with people taking each other for granted and getting their feelings hurt.
Hmmm, that sounded a little depressing...
How do you find a fuck buddy who will join you at 0351 for a bowl of Lucky Charms? LOL
I understand your question exactly OP Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I think I do to, but it is hard for someone as old as dirt to freely to describe someone young enough to be their grand daughter as "GFE" without a few objective milestones.
I am, of course!
I think I'm pretty good at the GF part. I can honestly say that I enjoy the fantasy aspect of a GFE, especially when I have a participating "boyfriend". I enjoy taking the time to prepare (picking the right attire, lighting the candles, setting up the bar, and the massage table(if they've expressed an interest in that) for each my boyfriends, based on the information I have about his individual desires. While I'm preparing the atmosphere and thinking about his desires, his desires become my desires so that by the time he arrives, we're a great fit. Is that kind of what you meant by "girlfriend" part of GFE?
Jordan9, true gfe, here's a review I posted of her today http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=727303.