New.... and want to say thanks

I had the opportunity to meet a few of these beautiful and talented ladies on here before being welcomed as a new member. In fact, one of those women is the reason I am here. She told me all about this site and why looking on BP was not the only or best option. She was right!!
You all do a wonderful job and look out for one another. I'm now able to look at better pictures of gorgeous providers, read reviews from others that have experienced their talents, and realize I have made the right decision.
I just wanted to say Thank You for allowing me the opportunity to join your family and hopefully I will get to spend some quality time with more of you soon.
Again thanks
welcome to the playground!
Welcome! We're glad to have you here.

When I began reading your post I assumed you found about the site be seeing it on the channel 11 newscast Monday LOL! That was free advertising.
Thank you ladies!!!!
Eagles still suck
Welcome!
Welcome...
Run while you can!
Running is something I do very little of. It causes things like tripping and such. I appreciate the warning though.
HAHA
Eagles still suck Originally Posted by Thatdude
+1
Welcome, in spite of your football allegiance.
Thanks
Eagles still suck Originally Posted by Thatdude
who is the Eagle provider you are posting about??
I'm sorry. I don't know what you meant by Eagle provider.
Are you asking what providers I met before I joined Eccie?
OMG..... i totally just got what that meant!!!
I feel less intelligent now for taking so long to realize
I'm sorry. I don't know what you meant by Eagle provider.
Are you asking what providers I met before I joined Eccie? Originally Posted by da_eagles_fan
OMG..... i totally just got what that meant!!!
I feel less intelligent now for taking so long to realize Originally Posted by da_eagles_fan
no problem, eagles fan. i should have italicized Eagle and added a smiley instead of a blow-joby.
actually i like philadelphia and that team's colors!

btw, which providers have you met in dallas before joining eccie? :^)
I've had the pleasure of meeting:

Gabriela Sweetheart (late February or early March)
Sweet Sexy Valerie (early to mid March)

Valerie is the one the told me all about Eccie. I tried several times to set something up with someone off of BP, but they kept asking for my Eccie number. I said what the hell are you talking about?
She explained what it was and referred me to the site. The rest is history.
BTW.... both BBBJ and all I'm gonna say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! A+++++ for the both of them. Toes were curled and I spoke with a high pitch voice for about a minute afterwards.
I would have written a review but it was so long ago I didn't think I should.