Why the bad pictures?

Browsing through some ads and many of the pictures are dimly lit, out of focus, etc.

I don't mind selfies but these days, most camera phones take really good pictures so I just don't understand why the picture quality is so low in the ads.

Discuss.

Sails
I'm with you..

to me, bad photos = trying to hide something
I do admit some of the photos are bad (poor quality) and some genuinely funny as hell (the "what were they thinking?") type photos. Or the photoshopped ones that leave you wondering what happened to the gal in the photo (when the door opens and Jabba the Hut is there).

Then again, some are absolutely incredible and do reflect the gals in their best but accurate light. Eccie has some folks who are photogs doing shoots for the ladies and they do a great job. I even saw Ze is taking up her lens to help gals and get experience.

I can't take a photo for shit...so I can't complain much

I'm with you..

to me, bad photos = trying to hide something Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I wasn't necessarily referring to ads where the ladies are trying to hide something. I think that is part of it but since you brought it up, to me it is quite obvious when a lady is hiding something. A few examples:

- the "sexy" towel covering the mid-section (give me a break!)
- angling the body and/or placing body parts in such a way to hide the mid-section
- bad photoshop work
- etc.

There are some ladies out there that are attractive but the pictures are just plain bad. Unfortunately, these ladies are probably loosing money/business because of it. I just don’t understand why they willingly post bad pictures.

Sails
I'm with you..

to me, bad photos = trying to hide something Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1
The continued presence of poor photos and ads without location suggests to me either that most ladies' marketing efforts are attracting all the business they want, or that they lack the awareness of how their marketing efforts can improve their sales or the interest in doing so.
Bad pics are because of:

1. They (or their manager) don't know shit about photography.

2. They can't afford a pro.

3. They're in a hurry to put them on the Internet.

4. They think us old farts will get excited about ANY pic of a hot 20-something, quality be damned.

Or...they knowingly post shitty pics on purpose because:

1. They want to leave something to your imagination.

2. They think you won't be surprised if its not her.

3. They'll look WAY better in person and will count on you saying so in your review of her.
- the "sexy" towel covering the mid-section (give me a break!)
- angling the body and/or placing body parts in such a way to hide the mid-section Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
Actually I don't blame a lady for doing that. Take a look at any magazine and you will see tons of ladies covering up etc etc etc.
Actually I don't blame a lady for doing that. Take a look at any magazine and you will see tons of ladies covering up etc etc etc. Originally Posted by Thatdude
This becomes an issue when a blob of flesh is there and the gent was under a different impression. Some providers are open and honest of their flaws...
If a girl is really hot it's kind of hard to take a bad pic of her.
Look at Tori's self photos she did with her camera phone.

But if she only had glamor photos posted you might wonder.
Link ^^^^?
Link ^^^^? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I'm guessing Boujulay was referring to HER http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126929

Most of Toris' pics are selfies
I'm guessing Boujulay was referring to HER http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126929

Most of Toris' pics are selfies Originally Posted by firelips
Yea...she's finer than wiiine!

Selfies can be fine when tastefully captured. Tori is one of a few examples.
Double down on ze's efforts in photography! She's good, knows what she's doing, knows the market . . .

More providers should take advantage of her offer.
I always wondered if any of the ladies on here let hobbyests take their picture. I have a very good digital camera and I. Am interestd in photography.

Jimmy