Your P411 account

Ladies,
How often do you check your P411 account?
I sent a request to a very active lady 10 days ago. Her profile says she hasn't logged in for nearly 2 weeks. I finally gave up and sent a request to another lady. It has been nearly 3 days and she hasn't checked her account either. Both are very reputable and popular ladies.

I send requests through P411 to make screening easy. I guess maybe I should just stick to the amps.

Should I just go old school and use the pay phone at the gas station?
Ladies,
How often do you check your P411 account?
I sent a request to a very active lady 10 days ago. Her profile says she hasn't logged in for nearly 2 weeks. I finally gave up and sent a request to another lady. It has been nearly 3 days and she hasn't checked her account either. Both are very reputable and popular ladies.

I send requests through P411 to make screening easy. I guess maybe I should just stick to the amps.

Should I just go old school and use the pay phone at the gas station? Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Interesting - last week my P411 account expired and I thought briefly about renewing but decided against it as I don't really think it helped - VERY few ladies read or even viewed my profile before meeting. At this point I'm pretty limited in the amount of different ladies I see as I'm pretty settled in now with regulars. I've been very successful just talking to ladies here and arranging sessions if we clicked - I am what I am and if they like me great, if not I'm fine with that too.

Would be interesting to hear from the ladies of their value in P411 for guys. Assume there's a difference if they're well know here or not as I'd think for guys that are more UTR than me it'd be helpful.
I check my p411 account daily... That's a shame hun.. Sorry to hear those ladies have been so unresponsive Gina usually makes sure girls stay on top of their messages...
Whenever I send a P411 request to a lady I have never seen before, I always send an immediate follow-up email saying I just sent you a P411 request. I have heard from several ladies that P411 requests sometimes go to spam.
I would not rely solely on P411 requests. Some ladies check them daily and some don't.
If you are looking for next day I would follow it up with an email and a PM here.
You would think they would check it every day but I have heard others
Have the same problem.
It always helps to send a pm afterwards, I know a lot of my requests have gone to the spam folder.

In your case, if they have not even logged in to p411 in a few weeks period maybe they are taking some time off?

Gmail is always improving (their word, not mine LOL! ) and recently implemented a sorting system which labels all P411 emails "promotions".

Until I figured this out, I never hit the "Promtions" tab, thinking it was random emails offering me %10 off Olive Garden

for some reason mine is giving me problems so I can't check mine as of right now
Interesting - last week my P411 account expired and I thought briefly about renewing but decided against it as I don't really think it helped - VERY few ladies read or even viewed my profile before meeting. At this point I'm pretty limited in the amount of different ladies I see as I'm pretty settled in now with regulars. I've been very successful just talking to ladies here and arranging sessions if we clicked - I am what I am and if they like me great, if not I'm fine with that too.

Would be interesting to hear from the ladies of their value in P411 for guys. Assume there's a difference if they're well know here or not as I'd think for guys that are more UTR than me it'd be helpful. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
EL214 I hear your quite the client! You are limited by choice considering what I have read about you. I would even go as far to say that most women agree with me when I say I wish you were a client of mine!
  • Rehke
  • 01-14-2014, 08:37 AM
It's been great for the screening aspect. Easier for both me and the girls and IMO, a lot safer than relying on "hobby sense". But then, I also took advantage of the better pricing and renewed for a number of years.

Would be interesting to hear from the ladies of their value in P411 for guys. Assume there's a difference if they're well know here or not as I'd think for guys that are more UTR than me it'd be helpful. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I find it very helpful, and have not had an issue with folks not checking their messages. Generally if they are living by their phone alone I am not going to be contacting them, but that's a personal preference. Organization tells me a lot about someone ....
I've found P411 very helpful, especially when I'm on the road and don't have any local references. But I have noticed that many of the ladies don't seem to read my profile to be in tune with my likes and dislikes.
Vic
For me personally, it's WAY faster and easier to text me ur client ID number and appointment time request. Those forms go to my email that I don't check very often because I prefer going straight to the source which is my phone. I will however require a quick pm on p411 to verify it's really ur client ID number and not borrowed.
Sorry for the rant. I guess I was just getting kinda frustrated with no response. I have no issue with texting but many ladies don't want texts. I can't call much for my own security reasons. I figured P411 was a good way to contact - especially for a first contact, pre-screening situation.

Oh well...

I'll just suck it up and deal.

<end of rant>
I haven't been good with in keeping up with mine (bows head in shame).