Do you prefer/use the term Fucking or Making Love before or during a session and how much does Verbal exchanges in a session play a factor in your enjoyment of a Session or your Technique?

Just read the damn longass title and give me your intelligent or humorous/smartass comments. Hell, anyone can apply, even taint references are accepted but unnecessary (Pyramider)....Shit, have fun people, it's Monday, the 7th Best Hump Day of the week!!...Lighten up and cum on someone today!!...Lol
I start out with a hearty "Hello Taint."
One of my ATF's consistently reminds me that what are doing is "Fuck-making"

Yummy...the Fuck-maker
I always like it when I'm DATY and she runs her fingers through my hair then pulls me to her saying "Come up here and fuck me". Then after insertion she continues with "Oh yeah fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder".

Know any one like that?
I have never had anyone, talk dirty to me. I want it, but have never had it.
I have one lady friend who'll say "Fuck me" while we're in the act. But that's about it, and that's pretty much always been the case, from way back when I first started 16 years ago and thought bodyrubs were the greatest thing on earth, to today.

I'm constantly surprised that so many ladies, professionals in what I can only call a hobby, don't seem to recognize the value of aural stimulation, no matter what activity they're engaging in.
I make like. Making love is to close to home. OTOH sometimes we just fu*k
I would just adore for someone to use the term "swive".

If there were a man to wrote me and ask me if I would like to swive, I might faint with joy.

Otherwise, either way works for me. It's somewhat getting rare for me to even be in the company of a man who likes to fuck/swive/do it that when it happens, he can call it anything that he wishes to!

During the heat of the moment, whispering anything from sweet nothings to absolute filth has its moments.

Always.
I always like it when I'm DATY and she runs her fingers through my hair then pulls me to her saying "Come up here and fuck me". Then after insertion she continues with "Oh yeah fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder".

Know any one like that? Originally Posted by maxim_232
That would be me.... That got me hot just reading it
Fucking....all the way

And you had better talk dirty and be vocal.
That is a big turn on.
All this wild assed PSE fucking talk intimidates me. I usually get "here, Sweetie, let me help". Unfortunately, that is when I'm trying to get my pants off without falling down.

Gee, my answer was shorter than the title of this thread.
Vocals, even fake ones, are better than silence. Make some noise, girls. When you scream "Fuck me!" and "Yes! Yes! Right there!!!!", you'll make us old farts feel 25 again.
neither actually. I have NEVER made "love" with someone. my Ex described our sex that way onetime and I was like No we had sex. we did NOT "make love" (he had an aversion to calling my such a vulgar term as "fucking" too

IMO "making love" is something that's only accomplished by two people who are in love WITH each other. if you're not in love then your not "making love" you're simply enjoying the carnal pleasures of each other, therefore a hobbyist and provider cannot "Make love"

I never refer to sex with anyone as "fucking" fuck/ fucking /fucked are all crass terms rarely if ever used in a positive light. its a curse word you almost entirely use to be insulting and crass.

I don't know why people have such a hard time calling it what it is, SEX. it's just Sex. that is the basic neutral realistic and accurate term for it. why it is so hard to say? it's shorter then the word fuck/fucking anyways

now "Dirty talk" I get, I mean it's suppose to be dirty. Fuck me harder deeper yadda yadda but outside the bedroom I always describe that activity as had/having sex, getting laid/get laid/got laid, sleeping with someone/slept with someone

also I imagine every guy sings this song after getting laid :P

http://youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o

You KNOW you do.
I don't know why people have such a hard time calling it what it is, SEX. it's just Sex. that is the basic neutral realistic and accurate term for it. why it is so hard to say? it's shorter then the word fuck/fucking anyways Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
It may be "just sex" to you because it's an everyday, or perhaps several-times-a-day, experience for you. To some guys with youth and looks, or more than enough money, perhaps it's "just sex," too. But as a guy who eats lunch at his desk partly so he can have more than one date a month with a friend-for-an-hour (and again, speaking only for myself but hoping that others feel the same), I can tell you that I have a very different perspective. "Just sex" is what I do in my office after my co-workers leave.

I get that you might not want to call it "making love." But the ability to spend an hour intertwined with the body of a beautiful young woman who unleashes in you feelings that you never had or forgot about a long time ago, can be, with the right partner a beautiful thing. Even if you're yelling "fuck me" so loudly that the folks next door are calling to complain, calling what you're doing "just sex" or even "fucking" describes only the physical component and doesn't do justice to the feelings that the activity can inspire.

One of the mysteries of the hobby is how the good ones can take what for them is that everyday or several-times-a-day experience and completely satisfy the client's need for a life-affirming experience.
Tied up tied down up against the wall, be my Rubbermaid baby and we can do it all.

Sorry, not here to find love.