DRAMA GETTING OLD QUICKLY

At first I found some of it entertaing or funny. Now alot of it seems immature and petty and alot seems to be fake or sour grapes! I joined in the middle of November and have met alot of cool people but some of this shit is just!!! That!! Grow the fuck up or get on the streets! And thats for both sides! Arent we all suppose to be a community and have each others backs?We have enough negativity from society and LE!!!!!!! For GODS sakes!!!! All I hear is blah blah fucking blah!!! She did this or he did that!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!
While I understand and agree with your feelings, remember, you choose to read and follow the drama. you have the power to simply ignore it. You can even block seeing posts by people you really dislike. If people want act like little spoiled children, who cares? It's like a train wreck some times. It's hard to not look. But it's your choice
Thank goodness you're here exposing this brand new Internet forum phenomenon. With your help maybe we can finally put a stop to it.

just go with the flow, stay postitive when neededd, and and have fun!
autumn, agree that some of it is pure d. b.s.
but some of the b.s. are due to mistakes that people make cos they dont know any better or havent spent the time to learn what to do.
so, some of the b.s. provides an opportunity for others to learn how to conduct themselves and more importantly apply that learned knowledge!!

"Arent we all suppose to be a community and have each others backs?"
while one would hope that's one of the reasons we are here...
that's not really part of the eccie user honor pledge cos there isnt one.

tho there are the forum guidelines
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

just go with the flow, stay positive when needed, and and have fun! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
EXACTAMUNDO!
MOSTLY EXCELLENTLY SAID!
100% AGREE!
YOU GOT IT, GIRL!
TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN.

ok, a bit over the top, but eva is 100% correct.
we cant control what others do. we can only control what we do and how we respond.

have a deliteful week everyone!!!!
I know thats right OP
It's sad but try to ignore and stay away from it.
I try to stay away Jessica but then I keep seeing you post and have to look at your showcase again.....lol