How far??

For somebody who lives outside the metroplex and comes to town every now and again, something has piqued my interest to ask.

Ladies, how far have you traveled to see a client?? Even if it's a regular.

Guys, how far have you traveled to see a provider and you weren't nearby for work or other rw obligations?

Just recently I found myself traveling about 140 miles to see a provider I'd been PMing with over a period of couple months. The selection is slim out here in the woods.
For somebody who lives outside the metroplex and comes to town every now and again, something has piqued my interest to ask.

Ladies, how far have you traveled to see a client?? Even if it's a regular.

Guys, how far have you traveled to see a provider and you weren't nearby for work or other rw obligations?

Just recently I found myself traveling about 140 miles to see a provider I'd been PMing with over a period of couple months. The selection is slim out here in the woods. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Round trip to Houston, 500+ miles.
Sometimes driving from South of Ft Worth to North Dallas can take longer than driving to Waco, Kileen, San Antonio or Houston. Have driven to all locations. Being a pilot, When the mood hits and the weather is good I'll fly to Austin, San Antonio, or Houston to see a gal if she seems to be worth the trip.
110 miles most of the time.
It was half hour east of longview and drove to mesquite. Well worth the trip.
350 miles to see Lisa at Studio 1. (The inspiration for my first post ever.)
190 miles.
I am in Garland and when I first started this hobby the first girl I picked out from BP was in LittleElm, 3 hours round trip. Took 4 hours out of my day. Made that trip 6 times before finding someone closer.
Made the trip to Ft. Worth one time to see Bella, well worth it.
Arlington once, Grand Prairie twice and mid cities twice. Even going to relax in west Dallas usually takes 45 minutes. Can make it in 30 if no snags in traffic.
Closest was less than half a mile.
about and hour each way, its that or the Wal Mart LOL
Do little weekend get aways count? If so, about 3 hrs driving time. Plane ride to NYC
About 1100 miles to see Kendall4U.
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2016, 09:05 AM
Do little weekend get aways count? If so, about 3 hrs driving time. Plane ride to NYC Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That must of been some good dick or $$$?
...and, I thought driving to Denton was pushing the limit.
Fly from DC to see 2 of my ATFs in DFW.
The furthest I've driven was to Arkansas. The furthest I've flown was Toronto, Canada.