INFO & A SUGGESTION!!

so ill probably get "INFRACTION" for this... BUT i have asked the mod to edit my ads saying i am NOW in SANTA FE not ABQ.
just so u fellas know.

i also think we need a rule change, at least for providers its such a HASSLE to have to have someone else edit your ads for you. and it probably annoys the mods too.
so ill probably get "INFRACTION" for this... BUT i have asked the mod to edit my ads saying i am NOW in SANTA FE not ABQ.
just so u fellas know.

i also think we need a rule change, at least for providers its such a HASSLE to have to have someone else edit your ads for you. and it probably annoys the mods too. Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
So I tried scheduling with her for this afternoon, she mentioned only will be here for the AM????? Are you here or aren't you??? Too much hassle with this one.
I actually extended my stay. ONE DAY. And u are quite rude anyways lol I'd rather spend my time with the nice gents that are carrying and not all over the place.

But thanks lol I'll enjoy my time here regardless thanks for TRYING to down play me 😂😂😂
Not to mention you have 1 review lol ur not really a outstanding member
just so u fellas know.

i also think we need a rule change, at least for providers its such a HASSLE to have to have someone else edit your ads for you. and it probably annoys the mods too. Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
Not to mention you have 1 review lol ur not really a outstanding member Originally Posted by EmilySmile08

I have an outstanding member!