Loners in the hobby? Check in!

• BLM69
  • 05-07-2021, 12:41 PM
I really don't have any friends that hobby, I don't have anyone (that I can trust in the RW) to share my adventures with, my up and downs from the hobby

I know I'm not the only one here with these issues, normal people are not ready to hear about what we do 😂
I hear ya'.
+1 Mr BLM.

I have regular providers that I’ve been seeing for years which help offset that loner feeling. But still, I keep my life compartmentalized.
For me, what happens in the hobby world...stays in the hobby world. Although, I have thought about writing a book (everything anonymous of course) about "Hobby World Experiences".
same
Same. It's my own dirty little secret.
I really don't have any friends that hobby, I don't have anyone (that I can trust in the RW) to share my adventures with, my up and downs from the hobby

I know I'm not the only one here with these issues, normal people are not ready to hear about what we do 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
I feel like a lot of dudes my age (35) are getting into this because online dating is such a terrible experience for men.

I mean 90% of 'relationships' that come out of online dating are not very deep. It seems like the best case scenario is that you get some girl that will 'settle' for you after being pumped and dumped by more 'desirable' men. And you know, you commit to her and she thinks she is hot shit because she has unlimited guys that will have NSA sex with her.
Yupper same ,,
Back in the hobby's heyday, I had several fellow-monger friends with whom to compare notes and swap stories over an adult beverage.

That number has dwindled considerably, but there are still a couple of us still knockin' around.

I went fishing with one, just last week.

I know I'm not the only one here with these issues, normal people are not ready to hear about what we do 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
Ahhh and he finally admits that he is indeed a loser with no friends.
+1 BLM . Trust no one !
Well said Eliot !
Only know one person who is a family member (with stories that put alot of people here to shame.)

The only other ones are Providers I know that have left the Hobby behind that I am friends with.
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Ahhh and he finally admits that he is indeed a loser with no friends. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Your elementary school education keeps you from understating a simple paragraph, The subject is about being a loner in the hobby (meaning I don't have friends who trick)

Take your 2500+ tricks destroyed pussy somewhere else, I can smell the scent of creampies blowing my way. I'm good with trying to stuff a gremlin.
saaaame tried getting my roomated into the hobby but theyre broke (x
I am with BLM on this. No offense to anyone, but there is no way that I would have a real friend that knows I hobby and the guys that I have met up with through socials or whatever that do, they are acquaintances at best, and that is due to hobby. I tried the route of being friends with other hobbyists and got stabbed in the back every single time.