Response and alert for the ladies regarding nwguy123ddd

Yep I'm going to own this and be accountable for me. But I'm also going to tell the whole story something a hobbyist rarely does when he gives a no review.This is going to be more of an alert for the ladies in the area I'm just going to tell the truth. So this person contacted me prior to me arriving in Fort Worth. When I travel I offer incentives for prebooked appointments with deposits. I've been doing the incentives for a couple of years with no issues. Prior to arriving in Fort Worth this idiot changed his appointment time three different times on the third time it caused me to have to change my touring schedule which he was well made aware of. He wanted to change it the appointment again on the day of the appointment. He even admitted over text message how rude and inconsiderate he was. The day of the appointment I had an allergic reaction that caused me to use my epi pen. So let me back up his appointment time is scheduled for 10 PM. I had an allergic reaction around 2. He was notified regarding the issue and could see him at 8. At 7:45 I notified him stating I need till 8:15 at 8:16 he starts sending rude text messages accusing me of robbing him. He then calls me now saying that I'm going to rob him. I was finishing up my makeup and had told him my door was open to come in. He starts to threaten me saying I better open the door and be standing there when he gets there. I told him don't come up then. He had an option as I did as well. So he's already set the tone for the session he is not a victim in this I'm not claiming to be one but don't be fooled by his lies. He shows up he smells like he hasn't showered in days. To the gentleman who are not circumsized I don't have an issue with it but please clean that area! You want my mouth on that dick and those balls? Then wash them! Basic kindergarten shit nwguy123ddd! So here stands before me someone who is accusing me of something I've never done admitted to being inconsiderate and stinks. Yeah I know, bad call on my part. So the nice person I am I try to save the appointment. He wanted to force his tongue down my throat and I was mentally checked out after all his abuse. He was at my incall for a little over an hour. He stopped the session. He never once tried to make amends nor apologize for his behavior. When I got up from the bed he obviously can't be mindful about anything and I tripped over his pants and shoes and it almost caused me to fall. I Absolutely never threatened him. Matter of fact he only contacted me through p411. On his P411 page it states he never writes reviews which I have a copy of I didn't know he had a handle on this site or any other. So ladies if you do not want a bad review I would not suggest seeing this person. He's also trying to get my p411 count suspended on no basis whatsoever other than the fact that he's a fucking liar and an idiot. P411 has cleared me by the way. Any of the ladies who want his p411 contact me and I will be happy to give it to you. So ladies you have been alerted and gentlemen you have been told the truth!
Since he contacted you from P411 and you have his p411 i.d., contact P411 and tell them your version of events. I wish anyone good luck on determining the review version or provider version of this story!
Did he pre pay? If so when he arrived you could have refunded and rescheduled since you where having allergie issues. Thats why I never pre schedule. Too many things can come up. I would be on to the next. You have some great reviews and you can't please everyone. Good luck on tour
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2021, 11:28 PM
This is why pre pays are garbage, I believe that motivation goes down after you got paid ahead of time and $ is spent.COD is always best for both parties
I said it before, I’ll say it again, “Does anyone mind if I fuck her?”
She does look very fuckable and I always shower before a session so I absolutely won’t have any problems lol.

Oh and never prepay even if it’s for a “ discount “.
  • bobst
  • 05-28-2021, 06:45 AM
Assuming both parties are telling truth, Both parties had plenty of reasons to walk away.