BYO...

Thanks for all the input. I assumed as much but was wondering. I figured it would be some or all the reasons mentioned.

The reason I asked is that I have used KY Intense with noticeable results in personal life and wondered if a provider would be willing to allow it in a session. Originally Posted by turbott
I'm not familiar with it, but if it's one of those lubricants that gets warm the answer for me would be "hell, no!"
If it is something that the client wants me to use i prefer to get it myself. But if it is something for them I prefer that they provide it. Originally Posted by Memory757

+1 I agree, such as a strap on etc, if it is there's then it doesn't need to have a cover on it, if it's mine I will cover it.
I agree with Traci and prefer to take care of that. You guys are paying us so I feel we should take the incentive and be prepared. I won't use any toys except my own and I won't use my toys on a guy, so he can bring his male toys for those instances. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I am going to assume (shudder) that if a guy wants to bring you a special toy it best be un-opened so you can crack the seal?

There is one toy I got for a lady ( non hobby ) called a G Pop.

www.thevelvetvenus.com sells them. Think of a Tootsie pop only a bit larger on surgical stainless steel rod. It allows for G spot stimulus since once inside a lady it can press/tap n the inside of her inner labia and make contact with the entire circumference. A slight tapping motion drove my lady friend into a squirting orgasm (5x in 1 hour)

Now for the kicker... the entire toy is dish washer safe, there are no electronics, its basically a heave surgical stainless steel ball on a surgical stainless steel rod, The Ball is sealed in a graphite coating.
I guess I'm contrarian here. I have a hobby bag that I bring with me. It contains condoms that work for me (Kimona Ultra-thin), mink mittens, a g-pop, bondage paraphernalia (cuffs, straps, pinwheel, etc)....

I don't bring my bag until trust has been built through multiple appointments but the ladies I see seem comfortable with me and the toys are always thoroughly sterilized prior to each encounter.