Going to San Jose March 19-26 for first time

Staying at Del Rey... Did vast amount of research,,,, any eccie member care to share experience? I know the going rates, and i will not screw it up for the guys... but i want to know where the 10's are located besides HDR. help a brother out!
Del Rey is a good choice for the party atmosphere as it is hobby central in SJ. It all depends on your taste, but you can get good play at an MP such as Relax for as little as 20.00. Sportsmen's Lodge is next in line as far as amount of girls to choose from then maybe Dunn Inn?? or Hotel Little Havana?? Both of those plays have either made changes in bars or management, so they could be nice playgrounds as well. Also, at night go to Key Largo across street from DR as this is a dance club and you get to see the ticas dance and party before you negotiate your evening fun.

Like I said DR is party atmosphere, SL is a laid back atmosphere. My favorite 2 mp's are Relax and Bar Idem. Bar Idem has some nice 7's, 8's and 9's but will run you around 70.00 per pop and if you buy the girls a drink there, it will cost you 10.00 a drink.

I will be in SJ in the same timeframe and you can PM if you need a hunting buddy.
check your pm's, i will be contacting you! The more the merrier.... fellow eccie member
Hotel Del Rey has a bunch of hotties, but the service level is hit and miss, and is typically far less than GFE. The Sportsmens Lodge is smaller, more intimate, and has fewer girls than does HDR. But the service level approaches GFE, and if you click with the girl it can be very, very good in my opinion. Also, the HDR has a chica fee while SL does not, and I dislike the 24-hour alcohol-fueled environment that is at HDR. I realize that you've already booked at HDR, but if you can change your reservations then I'd encourage you to spend a night or two at SL just to sample the different environment. Be sure to specify a room in the Mansion Wing.

Bonus for SL: A two-block walk will take you to the Cafe Mundo, which is probably the best restaurant in San Jose.

Hotel Dunn Inn has *very* few working girls at present. Those few girls aren't jawdropping hotties, and they tend to show up later in the evening.

Little Havana and Idem are the better pickup bars, in my opinion. Services are basic but reliable.

Take cabs after dark, don't flash cash or otherwise act stupidly and you'll have a great time.

Oh, and bring your own covers.
Thanks Sarcastro, that's helpful info. I will be in SJ for a couple of nights in a few months and was trying to decide where to stay. Sportsmans sounds like the choice. I want to relax while I'm there. I don't want to have to watch my back the whole time or deal with a bunch of drunk fools.