FS amp around?

• Jstud
  • 06-05-2021, 05:59 AM
I visit tulsa here and there, and when I do I always try to stop by my go to AMP that provides FS. I would say 100% are all Thai ladies in their late 30s-40s but it’s worth it. Most of them look very nice! They rotate girls every other week so there’s always someone new every time I go. It’s also one of the few places that still offers a table shower first, then the good stuff afterwards.

I highly doubt there’s a place like that around the metro, besides booking the Asian ladies that advertise with fake pictures. Although I’ve had good luck with them recently, I wish there was a AMP with fs around. If you know of a place, please do share!
There are some in Lawrence.
  • Jstud
  • 06-05-2021, 07:08 AM
There are some in Lawrence. Originally Posted by Drainbamage
That are still open? Can you msg me please?
Jstud, Look in the Amp thread of the Kansas/Missouri section. That thread includes many in Wichita, Lawrence, and Topeka.
I haven't been to any in Tulsa, but what you're describing sounds a lot like the ones in Dallas that I've been to several times. I haven't found anything remotely close to that (with the table shower, etc) but there are a few that do have FS.

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1910
Thai would be a nice break from the Chinese and Koreans. Different flavor profile.
  • Jstud
  • 06-05-2021, 01:28 PM
Thai would be a nice break from the Chinese and Koreans. Different flavor profile. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Yes and no…sometimes I don’t enjoy the experience much because it’s all business. Depending on the girl I guess. But i would make the 3 hour drive just to go there.
Illinois side of St Louis has several.