Encounter: Cici is a kisser (wet) dream at AS : Practice DFKing before seeing!

• Kangz
  • 09-16-2023, 11:21 AM
Date: 9/16
Name: Cici
Phone: 2144342087
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: addison
Activities: Bbfs, CIP, DATY, DFK, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, skinny an curvy ass and tips, nipple placement perfect for mushing hrs tits together and suck at the same time
Recommendation: Yes
Saw her yesterday and my experience was very much the same. Very tiny girl, I doubt she is 5'0", but voluptuous figure with real hips and ass and big tata's with huge, dark areolae and nice nips. Petite girl, but lots to play with. Like the OP, no shower or mouthwash, just straight from passionate kissing as I undressed to the main event. No mention of cover. Went at it for about half hour, and that's when it got a little strange. Let's just say she is still working on her English. I was doing her doggy (which is very nice, she is extremely accommodating in this position and the visuals are great), then stopped and asked her for cim. She thought I was finished, cleaned herself off and went to get some towels for me. It took a while for her to understand that I was just changing positions. We got it straightened out, though, and she tried to get me up for round two, but that's usually a no-go for me. All in all, she lives up to the hype about great service, is a tasty little thing, and is highly recommended.
I also highly recommend her
I love tiny providers
DFK is right up there with tuma and cim for me
Saw her yesterday and my experience was very much the same. Very tiny girl, I doubt she is 5'0", but voluptuous figure with real hips and ass and big tata's with huge, dark areolae and nice nips. Petite girl, but lots to play with. Like the OP, no shower or mouthwash, just straight from passionate kissing as I undressed to the main event. No mention of cover. Went at it for about half hour, and that's when it got a little strange. Let's just say she is still working on her English. I was doing her doggy (which is very nice, she is extremely accommodating in this position and the visuals are great), then stopped and asked her for cim. She thought I was finished, cleaned herself off and went to get some towels for me. It took a while for her to understand that I was just changing positions. We got it straightened out, though, and she tried to get me up for round two, but that's usually a no-go for me. All in all, she lives up to the hype about great service, is a tasty little thing, and is highly recommended. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Nice report
Similar time. No shower needed. Just take one before seeing her out of consideration
Nice review. Need to see this one.
Saw her again yesterday, but only for a half hour this time. Felt rushed, so going back to an hour next time.
Just curious, is 90 minutes available? Has anybody done that?
Just curious, is 90 minutes available? Has anybody done that? Originally Posted by 2balls75
Sometimes it's 30 mins then an hour to pop. 90 mins is way too long
Fun date
Saw her yesterday and my experience was very much the same. Very tiny girl, I doubt she is 5'0", but voluptuous figure with real hips and ass and big tata's with huge, dark areolae and nice nips. Petite girl, but lots to play with. Like the OP, no shower or mouthwash, just straight from passionate kissing as I undressed to the main event. No mention of cover. Went at it for about half hour, and that's when it got a little strange. Let's just say she is still working on her English. I was doing her doggy (which is very nice, she is extremely accommodating in this position and the visuals are great), then stopped and asked her for cim. She thought I was finished, cleaned herself off and went to get some towels for me. It took a while for her to understand that I was just changing positions. We got it straightened out, though, and she tried to get me up for round two, but that's usually a no-go for me. All in all, she lives up to the hype about great service, is a tasty little thing, and is highly recommended. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Works for me.
She probably will not stop you