URL / Website: http://www.blossom-k.com/
City: FB
State: -
Address: 635/Luna
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black and to her mid back
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Looks like her pics, great body and soft MM, with nice butt as well. I would say she is stunningly beautiful and would likely cause most to do a double take at a store or mall, if you saw her walking around.
Recommendation: Yes
I've seen Siena, but not reviewed. Not for any bad reason as she's like her pics and was a great time. I guess I don't want to review every single girl and it reminds me how much I spend in this hobby lol.

But she's definitely fun, and may be on my repeat list.
I've seen Siena, but not reviewed. Not for any bad reason as she's like her pics and was a great time. I guess I don't want to review every single girl and it reminds me how much I spend in this hobby lol.

But she's definitely fun, and may be on my repeat list. Originally Posted by AsianPrince22
Everyone does it different, I mostly do it to give myself a review of the chick and what can/can’t be done for if I see them again.
Siena is one of the greats at BK
Seen her twice and gets better each time. Soft, silky, and sexy but be gentle because she's sensitive and don't like it rough.
Good review, their top TUMA gal
She's on my list, largely because of her selfies, lol.
She's on my list, largely because of her selfies, lol. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Menu is limited, but she is very pretty and easy on the eyes (in my eyes).. I enjoyed her alot
She fucked me good I did review her.
She's on my list, largely because of her selfies, lol. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Selfies are good and exact. Wish all others would include a selfie, but I understand why they may not.