Seri

Can anyone sign off on Seri? There was one review so idk if I want to take the plunge yet.
right been thinking the same, I need 5 non promo reviews before I make a move on something
A recent review states:
"She looks just like the picture in the blue bikini."
There's no picture with a blue bikini so
A recent review states:
"She looks just like the picture in the blue bikini." Originally Posted by marvel21
You are talking about the wrong girl.. you are talking about Sisi from SFG and they are talking about Seri Blossom
I have not seen Seri, so this is just my take at it, not sure if it will help or sway anyone. I had a huge interest in seeing her with her old/original photos they had posted (not so much now even though the photos are PSd).

With that being said, the girls if they stay over 2-3 weeks in a spot such as Seri has, that means they are still getting noticeable traffic and repeats likely as well. So that could be a plus.. it could also be the menu, I believe that I had seen a review a week or two ago (probably 4/5/6 pages back) that Seri did amazing TUMA and BBFS (for upcharge) but don’t take my words, I could be mistaken.

Not sure has those 2 little inputs (longevity and menu) rank for you. In the few months I’ve been doing this, it’s best to stick with who you have seen when in doubt or if you truly interested in the reviews/photos. I’ve only been burned 2-3 times with this logic
Originally Posted by SpringFest
You are talking about the wrong girl.. you are talking about Sisi from SFG and they are talking about Seri Blossom Originally Posted by Armydude89D

Correct. My mistake. Good luck.