Veronica -- Taberna VIPS or Molino Rojo

This is Veronica, and I originally found her working at Taverna VIPS. Lately I think she is working at Molino Rojo.

Here is a video of her dancing at VIPS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsWGigUMZA

Both Taverna VIPS and Molino Rojo charge about $30 for a 30 minute session, and this price includes the use of the room and the "tip" for the girl.

Veronica is representative of the kind of talent you can find at either place, about 20 years old and an immigrant from Nicarauga. Her country is a bit of a mess and the girls come to Costa Rica to work becauise they have less family here. You have a better chance of finding these girls in Costa Rican than Nicarauga.
What about overnight stays with a girl like Veronica? Is it possible to arrange an overnight stay while there on vacation?
This is referred to as TDL or Todo La Noche.

Yes, they are available depending on time of night etc. One can have such an experience for 200 and of course more. Must be negotiated to include departure time or the lady may bug out at first light. Of course it also depends on the the ladies looks. The hotter the more dinero it's going to cost.

Buena suerte,

SF
The mjority of working girls in Costa Rica are single mothers, so TLN usually ends just before sunrise as they want to be home before their familes wake up.

However, overnighters for guys on vacation are very common. Many the girls will go overnight to the beach or tourist attractions as well. Figure on about $200 a night, some will go for less and some will want more.

A good many of the girls have American "boyfriends" they have collected over time, and they come once or twice a year, and stay together during this time and have a GFE. The problem of course is they might hit you up for money once you return to the United States.

Papi, my mother is sick would you send me $100 on Western Union to buy medicine or something like that.
thanks for the info. a few of us from texas are heading down there this weekend. perhaps we can catch up!
Thanks for the info, asktiquica.. I'll make sure to put them to good use once i get there..!!
  • began
  • 06-10-2010, 09:23 AM
hey I will be in Costa Rica late July. Do you know of any link that advertises gals for overnight stay. (or a few hours) Can the travel agency link you sent help?