Date: 6-9-2023
Name: Lila
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: asianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/about_us
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Off of Belt Line
Activities: Nice DFK, bls, bbbj, daty, No Tuma but she found out she loves dato, mish,k9, CIMbs
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful, two toned black and blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty, looks just like pic #6 on the website and the stats listed are correct. She is skinny and has some BUSH, yay! B cups Couple of hardly noticeable tats
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review BigBob! Making my damn decision even harder! I’ll probably end up visiting both.. might see Lila first tho. Not a bush person but everything else sounds like could be a good time. Almost reminds me of Jinah when she first started.. only she had an amazing bbbj and was nqns
I’m not usually a bush person either, but this was a cute little patch just above her pretty little shaved clamshell.

You hope J/K Nice one Bob.

Any idea how long she is staying? I’m wanting to try her, Izzy and Maya
Nice review, Bob, she is now on my list.
Any idea how long she is staying? I’m wanting to try her, Izzy and Maya Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Says she might be here two maybe three weeks. She also said she is still trying this out, she really seems just like a girl you would see in the supermarket or a restaurant.
Says she might be here two maybe three weeks. She also said she is still trying this out, she really seems just like a girl you would see in the supermarket or a restaurant.
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

You guys are correct. I actually stopped and picked up In-N-Out Burger for her and Izzy since my appointment was around noon. I thought if she had extra time she would eat it but she put it in the fridge and said she wouldn’t be able to until 7 PM. A girl at another place also once told me that she only eats breakfast and dinner nothing during the day.
You guys are correct. I actually stopped and picked up In-N-Out Burger for her and Izzy since my appointment was around noon. I thought if she had extra time she would eat it but she put it in the fridge and said she wouldn’t be able to until 7 PM. A girl at another place also once told me that she only eats breakfast and dinner nothing during the day. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Ty BB1 Thanks for clarifying on the pics.
Nice review Big Bob, I prefer slender girls, might schedule for tomorrow