Dems' Diversity Push May Block White Males in 2020

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...20_139140.html

If the 2018 midterms are a guide to Democratic voter sentiment, however, this may not cut it. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put it bluntly in her primary campaign slogan against former Rep. Joe Crowley. “It’s time,” she said, “for one of us.”

As Democrats becomes more focused on race and gender, it’s unclear if that will be a required litmus test or an additive quality. But for party activists such as James, it’s not an option: “Diversity on the Democratic ticket is a necessity,” she said.
I don't understand the article.. it says Harris and Booker, and possibly Holder are "eyeing the race".. what race? Vice-President? nobody runs for Vice-President 18 months before an election.

what I do get is the possible resignation that a White Male will head the ticket. considering Biden, Sanders and Buttigieg are the top 3 in the polls, maybe the rest should start scratching for the second spot on the ticket.
I don't understand the article.. it says Harris and Booker, and possibly Holder are "eyeing the race".. what race? Vice-President? nobody runs for Vice-President 18 months before an election.

what I do get is the possible resignation that a White Male will head the ticket. considering Biden, Sanders and Buttigieg are the top 3 in the polls, maybe the rest should start scratching for the second spot on the ticket. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Its expected to have a minority on the presidential ticket which I think is the point of the article.

I think they want to relegate whites to the background.
Its expected to have a minority on the presidential ticket which I think is the point of the article.

I think they want to relegate whites to the background. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Democrats definitely want to relegate whites to the background.

They hate most white people who do not bend the knee.

There is so much anti-white sentiment in this country I sometimes feel guilty for not hating myself.
I don't understand how a privileged white man can win the Democrap
nomination...I guess if they apologize enough for that stigma.
I don't understand how a privileged white man can win the Democrap
nomination...I guess if they apologize enough for that stigma. Originally Posted by bb1961
Since Buttigieg is gay they might forgive him for being a whitey.
Whatever baggage she has, certainly less then Hillary, Harris would be the most interesting to see debate Trump.
Biden and Bernie ( 2 B or not to B ? ) would be spitting out the same ol' canned talking points they've had in their pockets for decades.
Kamala with her experience as a prosecuting attorney would be more engaging and confrontational .
Attacking her for her past sexual adventures won't go real far because it would be called out has hypocrisy given el Trumpo's past.
Whatever baggage she has, certainly less then Hillary, Harris would be the most interesting to see debate Trump.
Biden and Bernie ( 2 B or not to B ? ) would be spitting out the same ol' canned talking points they've had in their pockets for decades.
Kamala with her experience as a prosecuting attorney would be more engaging and confrontational .
Attacking her for her past sexual adventures won't go real far because it would be called out has hypocrisy given el Trumpo's past. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
But attacking her for her positions on many of the prosecution positions/etc. will potentially go a long way.

For all her bluster, her attorney history paints her far more to the middle right that I think the party will sustain during the primaries.
Its Butttplug ,,, there behind him all the way
The Democrats definitely want to relegate whites to the background.

They hate most white people who do not bend the knee.

There is so much anti-white sentiment in this country I sometimes feel guilty for not hating myself. Originally Posted by friendly fred
What about white people who keep copping a feel above the knee?

is biden a conehead in disguise???? nano nano!