Alyssa who?

"ALYSSA MILANO CALLS JON VOIGHT ‘F-LISTER TRYING TO STAY RELEVANT’ AFTER HIS PRO-TRUMP VIDEOS"

https://www.newsweek.com/alyssa-mila...is-pro-1436288

Perhaps OSCAR WINNING actor, Jon Voight, should say, "Alyssa who?"

Maybe she should take her own advice and STFU. LMAO!!!

That's okay, Alyssa. I'd still fuck her brains out... If she had any!
Stupid cunt who doesn’t have a life. Her and DiNero should hookup. Two miserable, stupid fucks.
add Taylor Swift to this list.
Yeah another IDIOT
Not a whole lot of constructive criticism here. Sounds like a bunch of angry old white men who have to pay women to touch them. OH WAIT! What forum is this again?
Not a whole lot of constructive criticism here. Sounds like a bunch of angry old white men who have to pay women to touch them. OH WAIT! What forum is this again? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
What gender do you pay to touch you? Just asking for a friend.
Not a whole lot of constructive criticism here. Sounds like a bunch of angry old white men who have to pay women to touch them. OH WAIT! What forum is this again? Originally Posted by txdot-guy

is this another one of those "I don't pay for pussy but i hang out on a whore board" posts?
She's a fucking idiot.
She's a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I agree with that, but considering her "sex strike" does that make her a non-fucking idiot? If this catches on, this could be an extinction level event for the Dems.
MM apparently hasn't seen Mr Voight on Ray Donovan.

Brilliant actor.
  • oeb11
  • 05-29-2019, 03:49 PM
Another self-important clueless actor
Qualifiications for pontificating - Actor - nothing else - toeing the DPST line
I agree with AM about "sex strike" - let all the DPST's - female and male - join in for the next 25 years and America's problems will be solved.
She's a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

which one?
Comparing their careers...

This from The Daily Caller:

Since Milano was so eager to disparage Voight as a “Has been!” and “F-lister,” let’s take a quick look at how their careers compare. First, let’s examine Milano’s esteemed history. She’s a three-time winner of a Blimp Award, which is won from a vote for the Kid’s Choice Awards from Nickelodeon; she has been nominated for a Teen Choice Award, and she has garnered one nomination from the People’s Choice Awards. Most of the awards were for her role in Who’s The Boss. Oh, and she got another Blimp nomination for Charmed.

Compared to:

Along with his roles in several television series over his decades-long career, Voight has starred in major films from a wide range of genres, including Catch-22 (1970), Deliverance (1972), Heat (1995), Mission Impossible (1996), Transformers (2007) and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016). Voight was nominated for Academy Awards for best actor in a leading role for Midnight Cowboy (1969) and Runaway Train (1985) and best actor in a supporting role for Ali (2001). In 1979, he won the Oscar for best actor in a leading role for Coming Home (1978). He’s also won several Golden Globes, including two for his role as Mickey Donovan (father to the title character in Showtime’s headed-for-Season-7 hit Ray Donovan).

Quite a contrast.
When you're a Destroyer...don't go up against a Battleship!!
bambino says (Stupid cunt who doesn’t have a life. Her and DiNero should hookup. Two miserable, stupid fucks.)
rexdutchman says (Yeah another IDIOT)
Austin Ellen says (She's a fucking idiot)

The only one here who had anything constructive to say was bb1961. Calling people idiots and cunts is about the only thing that I see anymore in the Political forum.
bambino says (Stupid cunt who doesn’t have a life. Her and DiNero should hookup. Two miserable, stupid fucks.)
rexdutchman says (Yeah another IDIOT)
Austin Ellen says (She's a fucking idiot)

The only one here who had anything constructive to say was bb1961. Calling people idiots and cunts is about the only thing that I see anymore in the Political forum. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

participation in this forum is optional. just a suggestion.

thank you valued poster!