Alrington Cemetery Trump does something no president did.

can't post the image as there kids in the pic.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Trump sees a young boy dressed as a marine at the arlington cemetery over his fathers grave. Goes over to him and gives him a hug.

note, his mother is hot! that's one lucky marine!
Well, maybe not so lucky.

He's dead. But I guess he did enjoy life for a while.

It is a great picture. Not near as great as Bill and Hillary walking on the beach and just happening to find some rocks with which to build a small shrine to their love for each other.

(I'm being sarcastic ).
Absolutely disgusting. What a fucking poser. Commander in Chief Bonespurs, getting his fucking photo opportunity.
  • grean
  • 05-30-2019, 10:24 AM
Well, maybe not so lucky.

He's dead. But I guess he did enjoy life for a while.

It is a great picture. Not near as great as Bill and Hillary walking on the beach and just happening to find some rocks with which to build a small shrine to their love for each other.

(I'm being sarcastic ). Originally Posted by Jackie S

Marines guard the very streets of heaven.
Absolutely disgusting. What a fucking poser. Commander in Chief Bonespurs, getting his fucking photo opportunity. Originally Posted by Lapdog
This comment is pathetic.
Absolutely disgusting. What a fucking poser. Commander in Chief Bonespurs, getting his fucking photo opportunity. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Well now he's serving his country as President. Lets see you beat that.
Marines guard the very streets of heaven. Originally Posted by grean
Bullshit Archangels do.
Well now he's serving his country as President. Lets see you beat that. Originally Posted by Levianon17

He is accumulating wealth for himself and his family by using the office he holds and laughing at all of us all the way to the bank. The presidency is one of the few successful business deals that he has ever participated in.
He is accumulating wealth for himself and his family by using the office he holds and laughing at all of us all the way to the bank. The presidency is one of the few successful business deals that he has ever participated in. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So hugging a grieving child at a cemetery was a business deal, is that what you are saying?
So hugging a grieving child at a cemetery was a business deal, is that what you are saying? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think that the answer to that should be fairly obvious by simply reading my last post, but no, that's not I said at all. As much as Trump derides the media, he is still a master at manipulating it and taking advantage of it in order to suit his own means. The aforementioned photo opportunity certainly shows that.
  • grean
  • 05-30-2019, 01:50 PM
Bullshit Archangels do. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Archangels...fallen marines...like violins and fiddles.

A rose by any other name.
He is accumulating wealth for himself and his family by using the office he holds and laughing at all of us all the way to the bank. The presidency is one of the few successful business deals that he has ever participated in. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I think that the answer to that should be fairly obvious by simply reading my last post, but no, that's not I said at all. As much as Trump derides the media, he is still a master at manipulating it and taking advantage of it in order to suit his own means. The aforementioned photo opportunity certainly shows that. Originally Posted by Lapdog

remember this post the next time you call Trump some hateful racist. We will.

thank you valued poster!
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061519463]remember this post the next time you call Trump some hateful racist. We will.

Actually, I can't remember the last time, if ever, that I called him "some hateful racist". I don't think he's a racist at all.

Thank you valid poser.
[QUOTE=Lapdog;1061519490]
remember this post the next time you call Trump some hateful racist. We will.

Actually, I can't remember the last time, if ever, that I called him "some hateful racist". I don't think he's a racist at all.

Thank you valid poser. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Combover Calugula. Good one. I like Ersatz Emirate, too. And Mango Mussolini. Originally Posted by Lapdog

close enough Trump hater. and get a 6th grader to show you how to actually quote a post.

thank you valued poster!