Shamless commencement speaker vents to Grads.

This bitch sure can't motivate so she cries to a captive audience.
This is the kind of thing you would expect from a child that didn't get their way.She takes shameless to a whole new level...politicizing a commencement speech.

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...rump-facebook/
merkel is on her way out. her time is up.
merkel is on her way out. her time is up. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what the fuck does merkel have to do with Hillary Clinton
what the fuck does merkel have to do with Hillary Clinton Originally Posted by Hotrod511

oh shoot. I didn't read the article.

I thought it was about Merkel. She dissed Trump (not by name but it was obvious) at a commencement speech at Harvard.
oh shoot. I didn't read the article.

I thought it was about Merkel. She dissed Trump (not by name but it was obvious) at a commencement speech at Harvard. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
maybe you should not start so many threads and take sometime to stop and smell the roses (sarcasm)
well eye smelt the roses

i had a bunch of links to post on articles I've read earlier. just getting to them.

sorry about jumping the gun on this thread.
I guess political opportunistic bitches can be confusing...
I guess political opportunistic bitches can be confusing... Originally Posted by bb1961

Merkel is more nuanced than Hillary. Hillary is just a dumb hick from arkie.
Hillary is just a dumb hick from arkie. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Actually, she was born in Illinois. Bill "hicked" her up!

It's too bad she didn't continue giving head.
Why don't this lying, despicable, money grubbing sexual predator enabling bitch just go away?

The fact that Hunter College chose her as their speaker says a lot about Hunter College.

Just think. That cunt came close to being President.
Why don't this lying, despicable, money grubbing sexual predator enabling bitch just go away?

The fact that Hunter College chose her as their speaker says a lot about Hunter College.

Just think. That cunt came close to being President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LIBERAL,S