URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 and Rippling
Activities: BBBJx3, ball sucking, CFS, Mishx2, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black Long to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: black shoulder length hair, 5'3, A pushing B cup, tight body, nice firm small butt, face 6.5 to my standards, body 8, great IOP, decent English, fun attitude
Recommendation: Yes
The place is a freakin revolving door these days.
And to think, back on July 8, 9 and 10th, Whoever was running this place, had two girls locked inside with no electricity, unable to cook, no refrigerator, And no air conditioning, and then fired one of them because I took her out to eat just before the electricity came back on.
are you surprised the human traffickers aren’t great people?
Rg534, please never say the HT phrase again. That is used in all po-po,search models.
I didn’t think that was so prevalent here in Houston, I know a lot of shops that seem to be independently operated. That particular incident made me sick, Almost makes me not want to do business anymore
Rg534, please never say the HT phrase again. That is used in all po-po,search models. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Where’s your proof of this?
And to think, back on July 8, 9 and 10th, Whoever was running this place, had two girls locked inside with no electricity, unable to cook, no refrigerator, And no air conditioning, and then fired one of them because I took her out to eat just before the electricity came back on. Originally Posted by Tulsa3612
Glad I got in while I did. Can't imagine getting my ass eaten out next to another guy with just a curtain in-between LOL
Glad I got in while I did. Can't imagine getting my ass eaten out next to another guy with just a curtain in-between LOL Originally Posted by Burnttip
I won’t look if you don’t.

But I’m very vocal.
There are other businesses in the plaza. I don’t think everyone is going into Relaxing..