Looking for Asian Studios in Oklahoma

Afternoon Gents, i’m soon to travel into OKC & Tulsa and i couldn’t find Oklahoma Eccie info. If you happen to know of a few Asian studios please reply with links. I tried Googling and boy you should see my search history

Thanks ahead
Afternoon Gents, i’m soon to travel into OKC & Tulsa and i couldn’t find Oklahoma Eccie info. If you happen to know of a few Asian studios please reply with links. I tried Googling and boy you should see my search history

Thanks ahead Originally Posted by Dallasdarch
yeah writing reviews is a felony in OK

you're going to have to drive to Dallas
Back before online review boards , I would actually look for Asian spas and/or Asian massage in the phone book.
Same can be done with google maps. Start at your hotel and use search nearby. Then read reviews on the search results. Look for places with mainly male reviews and late hours.

I honestly can't say that I've done any better with online forums.
Had plenty of fun letting my fingers do the walking ;-)
Some guys post in the Eccie Connecticut Men's Lounge

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1240

You'll find occasional info on OKC, Tulsa, Norman, Edmund, etc.
Back before online review boards , I would actually look for Asian spas and/or Asian massage in the phone book.
Same can be done with google maps. Start at your hotel and use search nearby. Then read reviews on the search results. Look for places with mainly male reviews and late hours.

I honestly can't say that I've done any better with online forums.
Had plenty of fun letting my fingers do the walking ;-) Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I tried that approach in Pittsburgh in 2019 and ended up having sex with a woman at least 65 years old.
I tried that approach in Pittsburgh in 2019 and ended up having sex with a woman at least 65 years old. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Even with AMP reviews it's a dodgy proposition.
YMMV always.

Using the phone book , as well as the tell tale neon signs , I had a few so-so experiences, but also some great times with hot girls.
And, if nothing also, most of the time I at least got a decent massagee.
OKC has been dealing with parlors being busted similar to Dallas. Tulsa hasn't busted many for actual prostitution issues, but they have been active for human trafficking busts. Be careful out there if the AMPs are your preference.