290 antoine raid

saw THIS on KHOU this morning.

I have driven by that area.. and yes it is a hot zone.. or was
"Antoine Corridor is trying to get back to those good old days." What era was that, the Republic of Texas days? That area has always been infested with crime.
Isn't that the area that one of our members termed "handjob alley" or something like that?
"Antoine Corridor is trying to get back to those good old days." What era was that, the Republic of Texas days? That area has always been infested with crime. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Inwood Forrest early 80's my man

The news video looked like it was shot at one of the notels on the south side of 290 though.
"In Matthew’s neighborhood, we saw people playing basketball and working in their yards Tuesday evening. It was clear people felt safe."

Didn't know them prostitutes were such a threat to public safety, unlike that drug dealer two blocks down.

Didn't know them prostitutes were such a threat to public safety, unlike that drug dealer two blocks down. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
The prostituties work for the drug dealers so of couse those kinds of prostitutes are dangerous. I didn't see any girls on the video who looked as if they deserved any mercy. They looked like girls working to pay for drugs and support their pimps too me.
I couldn't see his face - was that Wakeup who got taken for a ride?
The prostituties work for the drug dealers so of couse those kinds of prostitutes are dangerous. I didn't see any girls on the video who looked as if they deserved any mercy. They looked like girls working to pay for drugs and support their pimps too me. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
What, were the bitches crowding your corner?
Subway
5323 Antoine Dr # A, Houston, TX (713) 682-4803 ‎ · subway.com

It's in that corridor area..
Was it Jello and his 'dancers'?
I couldn't see his face - was that Wakeup who got taken for a ride? Originally Posted by blowpop
the camera wouldahada adda more than 10 lbs.
We thought the "guy" was BW, with a new summer hair style. J/K of course but it did favor BW a little more than WU... we miss BP's sage wisdom on these matters. There have been working girls in that area since the beginning of time. In the 80's they would jump into your car if you so much as slowed down for a traffic light.
  • 5er
  • 04-26-2012, 11:43 AM
No effect on business. 4-5 working the streets today.
Maybe they don't have access to T.V. or the internet lmao. I was going that way, now HELL NO!
"HOUSTON— Houston Police Department vice officers arrested 13 suspected prostitutes along Antoine and Highway 290 Tuesday afternoon.

The suspects were both men and women, and police said some of them had lengthy criminal records."

That is one ugly provider being snagged ...not even wearing any lingerie ...what hobbyist would pick him up for a session?