Covered Daty, Safety, Opinions?

Covered daty adds a measure of safety but we don't hear much about it.

Ladies & gents: how do you feel about it? Ever experience it? How often do you hear about it being done?
I'm a huge fan of DATY! Honestly, if DATY isn't on the menu, I'm not going to see the provider. If any provider ever took out the plastic wrap, I'm simply not going to bother with it. I always want to do whetever I can to please a provider or a civilian, but there is no way I'm licking plastic wrap.
.... but there is no way I'm licking plastic wrap. Originally Posted by GymRat
.... parchment paper?

.... tin foil?

.... printer paper?

Damn, you're picky!
Covered daty adds a measure of safety .... Originally Posted by Roller24
Covered with what?

I have a enough trouble keeping a condom on my dick ... my tongue?
Covered DATY? Really?
What is the point in licking on some cellophane or wearing a mouth condom.
I would rather save my money and jack off.
  • Trey
  • 04-28-2012, 02:47 PM
No daty here, so no cares. Don't know why you guys like that so much.
No daty here, so no cares. Don't know why you guys like that so much. Originally Posted by trey
Because she does?
No daty here, so no cares. Don't know why you guys like that so much. Originally Posted by trey
I'm curious....is this NO DATY in general on any woman....or just providers?
If I cant lick it I sure wont stick it.

I would rather have a session where all I did was DATY than to have a session where all that happened was that I got off.

But then again, I am very good at it.
I go by the simple rule:

If it smells like fish ( freshly caught of course ) its a dish, if it smells like provolone leave it alone.

Covered DATY? What's next covered blow jobs? Count me out.
Only if it's covered with pussy juice, would I consider doing covered....ijs
From a females point of view.. Condoms of any kind taste like hell.... So why would you want to lick on plastic that tastes like ass?? Also would the woman actually feel the sensation of the tongue.. I doubt it, which makes the whole process pointless in my opinion!!
Screw this shit.

When it finally gets down to not being able to eat real pussy, I will just take up bowling.
I dont offer DATY because it defeats the purpose of safety - you can get everything EXCEPT syphillis and HIV (unless there happens to be a cut). Not only that, when you finish DATY and proceed to intercourse, You are pushing your foreign bacteria into my cervix ... and MY body reacts to foreign bacteria easily. Just a personal choice I have in order to avoid any extra problems "down there". Yes I do miss out on some business, but HEALTH first. And when its really an issue, a condom is cut in half and DIVE IN! lol Those clients who I have known for years obviously get the luxury of tasting my sweet nectar...