The Oops of BBFS

• fawn
  • 06-24-2010, 04:20 PM
There is a lot of alerts on men looking for BBFS, after reading this
lets see if this will change their minds....you might just find your-
self saying Oops!!!!!!! Now let me go tell my wife and family what I have done.....
http://hamptonroads.com/2010/06/va-b...disclosing-hiv
  • Fiero
  • 06-24-2010, 04:28 PM
To be clear, I'm NOT looking for BBFS...but yeah, that's a deterrent all right.
  • fawn
  • 06-24-2010, 04:35 PM
To be clear, I'm NOT looking for BBFS...but yeah, that's a deterrent all right. Originally Posted by Fiero

OK, I thought I better change the title or I might not get
any responses.....
  • Fiero
  • 06-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Good call
  • Rebel
  • 06-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Not making lite of the situation , but that's a double wammie!! That's one scary looking woman, to have to go for that and then get what she's giving. DAMN!!
  • fawn
  • 06-25-2010, 06:01 AM
That is sad to think someone is evil enough to intentionally spread the disease to others.....this is a scary world we live in....I guess she is bitter and wanted to punish everyone in her path.......
Unfortunately, it sounds like her ONLY concern was getting that next fix. JUST SAY NO!

I had a gent tell me recently that he had never paid more than $20 bucks to have sex with a "working woman". (no, not a hobbyist on any board that I know of and definitely no client of mine!) Ummm...ya get what ya pay for. I guess $20 drug and disease infested gratification is a big turn on to some.

Anywho...to all the gents who even have the nerve to ask a provider for BBFS.....what are you even thinking? No sex feels good enough to DIE, to risk dying for, or to risk infecting a loved one. I thoroughly enjoy "doing the deed" almost as much as I enjoy breathing, but you ain't got enough money for most of us to even consider it. I don't get it.
Holy shizznit Batman! "unprotected sex with 50 clients a MONTH.". WTFittyF???? and the judge couldn't TELL she was intentionally trying to spread death? What a frickin' moroon.
Be afraid be very afraid..................
not an argument for pro bbfs but just look at her,

Who the fuk would bbfs her? sick bastards!!!
The term for that is grave digger. I have always wondered if we had a few here on either side of the fence.

I feel certain that a few exist with certain diseases that they have no qualms about giving to someone else.

Since the CDC gives no good statistics on AIDS here in the US like they do the other STD's, I often wonder if or how many people might have it in our little community; the latter probably being more applicable.
not an argument for pro bbfs but just look at her,

Who the fuk would bbfs her? sick bastards!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ralphey....Who the fuck would CFS her!!
Since the CDC gives no good statistics on AIDS here in the US like they do the other STD's Originally Posted by cpi3000
What statistics aren't released? They release data on % infected per country - are you talking about in local regions/metro areas?
That is sad to think someone is evil enough to intentionally spread the disease to others.....this is a scary world we live in....I guess she is bitter and wanted to punish everyone in her path....... Originally Posted by fawn
It's called AIDS rage. It's so common it has a name.
Couldn't they thinck of a better name than Aids Rage? Something like Fluffy or Spike would be less aggressive.