The Internet Hates Dannie...

Just want to let you guys know that I chunked my laptop into the wall today, and now it does not work (go figure). SO, I just spent what money I had left on a new laptop. Its a piece 'o' shit. I can't get into my email account or any of my other accounts, because my passwords were saved.

SO, the point of all this is, I may have a few NCNS tomorrow if I can't figure out how to work this POS computer.

It takes me about 30 years to load one page. DFWRaven is here trying to help me figure out this new fangled technology, and he is my witness. There's laptop screen glass all over the place.

Hugs and kisses! Life is AWESOME!!!
I have always wanted to do that, but have always been able to restrain myself just barely. There is nothing in the world more frustrating than trying to get what is suppose to be a simple computer operation to work when you can't seem to figure it out. Good luck.
  • PT4ME
  • 06-26-2010, 11:09 PM
.........."deep cleansing breaths", Dannie, "deep cleansing breaths!!"

I feel your pain, I had to straighten out my 83 year old dad's computer this weekend!!! UUUGGGHHHH!!!! Good louck with the new one, what'd ya get?

-PT-
  • CDL1
  • 06-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Dannie,

That brings back a past incident. Had an ex from years past get so mad at her laptop she just picked it up, walked to the trash and dropped it inside.

The look she gave me told me I was not to say ONE WORD.

She left. I watched my ESPN. A couple of hours later she came in with a new computer. I never said a word and lived to tell this tale

Good luck with your computer and DFWRaven, bless U for helping!
Extreme anger is a sign of sexual frustration, lets hope DFW Raven can help with that as well as the new laptop.
Big Bob.... I was just trying to drop off a CD... Dannie and I had a photo shoot today... Got to check out the new laptop ( HP Mini) I think... Got her online just long enough for her to make this post (Her Incall had a Shitty Internet Connection ) And I hauled ass before I was next to bounce off the wall.....
Yes, I should have helped her with her frustrations... But I fugured I'd do that sometime when my life wasn't being held in the balance...

Yes, I feel lucky to have made it out alive.......
DFWRaven
It's taken me two hours to upload three pictures to my showcase. I'm going to bed!

PT, it's a HP Mini. It feels weird typing on it. Very itty bitty. I'm not thrilled with it but it's the best I could do in a pinch.

It sure did feel good to throw that thing, though. Really. You should try it sometime. It was crashing daily. Multiple problems with it. Well, now those problems are no more...and I have a whole new set of 'em!

Thank you Raven!! You da man! Night, ya'll!
  • Fiero
  • 06-27-2010, 07:25 AM
You're not the first to get pushed to the limits by a bad hotel internet connection.
Love the new pics Dannie!

Sorry about your hardware. I have in the past got to shoot up an old desktop, what a blast! I sounds like some your problem lies in the connection speed and/or getting connected. It sucks (and not in a good way) when these problems occur. Hopefully you can back to the internet soon.

Later
GTC
I was so mad at my dad the other day I almost crumpled my phone into a ball but as I heard a "crack" the power of "oh shit I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT overwhelmed the desire to destroy it.
hahaha sounds like you've had the same type of weekend as me!

heres to hopin things get better and to big ol boobies!

xoxo
Well Dannie if the internet hates you then it has a mob hit out on me ...lol
Blame Bill Gates.

Raven was helping you? Isn't his idea of technology two cans and a string?
haha, i computers are my business, and trust me your not the first or the last to throw their laptop.. or even desktop. haha, pays my bills tho, so KEEP THROWING!

and ya, those minis are a bitch to get used to.
wooosaww my sista!!