P411

I was going to comment on Jamie's thread but they closed it. I just wanted everyone to know that since P411 has been doing their changes, that I have had 2 requests that gentleman sent and I never received. I called both guys and they resent the request and there was no problem. I bet that's what happened in Jamie's situation.
Thanks for the support girl
Prehaps that explains why I have not heard back from the last 3 girls I used P411 to contact. Would rather think that instead of everyone just ignoring me! :-)
Prehaps that explains why I have not heard back from the last 3 girls I used P411 to contact. Would rather think that instead of everyone just ignoring me! :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Actually they were just ignoring you.
I'm very sorry for any issues experienced while we put in these changes. There have definitely been some hiccups, and all I can do is apologize and let everyone know we are busting our butts to get things working as smoothly as possible.

Please let me know if you run into ANYTHING that doesn't seem to be working correctly. Often, we have no clue there is an issue until one of our members brings it to light.

Thanks for your patience with us during this period of bumps and bruises.

Sincerely,
Gina

PS: on PMs sent there is a "read notice", so you can see whether the message was viewed. Appointment and Okay Requests are still going through email though, so there is no such option in that case.

www.preferred411.com
yes i also have been having that problem, i missed out on a couple appts other than that i like the changes
You have got a impressive set of boobs,nice