what is the....

best part of the hobby?

What is the worst part of the hobby?

I'm curious about responses from the hobbiests and the providers....

enquiring newbie minds want to know....

The reason I ask is that I have multiple hobbies....

Several car clubs.... the cars bring the people together, but the people are the best part about it...

Photography club..... technology is the draw but its cold compared to the car clubs.... very competitive as most in the hobby try to make money from it....

Dog clubs... its all about the dogs.....

That is why I'm curious about this hobby....
  • PT4ME
  • 06-28-2010, 07:17 PM
ummmmm, the "sex"???

-PT-
The best part of the hobby?
Speaking from the hobbiest standpoint:
Having an intense, powerful and overall enjoyable session with someone that is biologically driven and satisfies the cravings and fantasies one experiences while daydreaming.

The worst part of the hobby?
Being excited about a session only to experience indifference, lack of enthusiasm, drama, bad hygiene or housekeeping and an uncomfortable environment that distracts from one's ability to relax and let go.
The best part of the hobby?
Meeting Different People everyday

The worst part of the hobby?
People Nc/Ns
  • Fiero
  • 06-28-2010, 07:54 PM
The worst part...see the thread on guilt

The best part...for just a little bit, being able to turn off all the noise and stress and stop thinking about what's hard about my life and being with someone I'm drawn to who can just for a little bit...relax me and give me pleasure and make me feel all those wonderful feelings that don't exist for me otherwise.

The best part generally kicks the worst parts ass.
The best part is having all the sex you want to have, when you are not getting it in the real world.

The worse part...hmmmm? Guys that say their on their way, and never show up.
The best part: Having great clients who visit often and tip!

The worst part: Clients that try to direct the session, who's breath is so bad, my eyes water from it even when they're face down on the table and I'm near their feet. Clients who have so much "bush" that I need to hire a native guide only to stumble back to safety after encountering the bog of eternal stench.

I'm so thankful to have so many terrific clients and that I don't get the other kind very often.
The best part for me........meeting wonderful people and developing a deep friendship!

The worst part for me.......seeing them walk out my door and having to go back to everyday life!
Dharma, you crack me up. LOL
see my post in kelly tnt's thread...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=389628&postcount=16

best = an enjoyable person to spend some deliteful time with
worst = a laugh at least.
1. The Best Thing - Boards like this. I never hobbied while I was married and lost my wife to cancer way before her time. I hobby very, very little but the few women I have met have been absolutely wonderful and the discussion time was as fulfilling to me as the BCD activities. During my first experience, we never even got to BCD activities. She was more than willing but I simply wasn't ready (didn't figure that out until I got there). Needless to say, she was very understanding and she was an excellent listener. I've also had discussions on here with numerous people whom I 've never met that have been awesome. Some just shooting the breeze, a couple with other guys who have also gone through what I have. In short, I've found some wonderful people on this board.

2. The Worst Thing - Boards like this. Given where I am in life, the last thing I really want is drama. It's no secret that the Internet gives anonimity that some cowards use to do nothing but cause trouble. I've also been the recipient of some nasty messages where someone went out of their way to attack me for no reason at all. I guess they felt entitled...who knows. It's also sad to see others stick up for the very same people that cause the problems. The good news is that those 'people" are few and far between and it's nothing that the "Ignore" button and/or closing down the laptop can't solve.

Sorry, rambling here....

Neco
I'm thinking the BJs rank right up there. Drama ruins everything.
  • CDL1
  • 06-29-2010, 04:39 PM
The best thing about the hobby: The people.

The worst thing about the hobby: The small, but troublesome, part of the hobby composed of people who try to manipulate, lie, cheat, steal and take advantage of others.
Best part: Sex with beautiful women that I wouldn't have been able to have gotten the time of day otherwise.

Worst part: Spending my children's inheritance to have sex with said beautiful women.
Best:
Meeting and spending time with people I'd probably not have the opportunity to otherwise.
The money's nice.
Message boards.

Worst:
Screening is a pain in the rear.
When schedules don't align.
Message boards.

Edit: Dammit, Neco, you stole my joke!