Best spa/amp in sa

Wanted some input. Which is the best spa/amp in san anto to go to? Ive been to lt, rose,and several small hidden ones. Which one would u say is the best?
Depends on what you’re looking for. A FS Spa, or an L1 AMP? Both?
Fs
Sorry, can’t help you there. I haven’t been to a FS Spa in years. CBJ is no bueno, and the girls are too mechanical. And now that we have Boa outside of the Spas, there’s absolutely no reason to go, IMO.
Can't help.
I don't do FS AMPs.
If I wanted FS I'd go to a provider for that.
I don't think it is so much the best AMP but the Best Provider. It is usually where Boa is working.
What about L2 AMPs? PM me?
What about L2 AMPs? PM me? Originally Posted by JenericJohnson
In SA, L2 at a walk-in AMP is only obtained after regular visits over time with a willing lady. You have to go thru a lot of tugs to first find her, then build up her trust over time. There are a couple of Smoov Movers here who seem to be able to talk a girl up to L2 or even L3 on their first visit, but my experience has been that Persistence Pays.
I see. Should I only stick to ones that have been reviewed here or can I find success at other places?
Words of wisdom from CoverMe. It's all about what you can negotiate. Smiles, confidence, being polite, money and good fruit all help. Not treating them like the whores they are helps too.

You gotta know your fruit because good fruit In small quantities is always appreciated and can go along way. The two Korean markets are good sources for Asian fruits if you have the time. The one before the main gate of Fort Sam always has cute cashiers ; )
They always seem to appreciate a banana and two kiwis!
Where did boa work before
Who is boa?
Who is boa? Originally Posted by Aboutlife1983
Boa is a hot Asian MILF from CA who visits SA regularly and back in the day was known as the only full GFE lady at a Spa in SA. She only occasionally these days will work at a Spa, preferring now to do CFS incalls. She is smoking hot and has mad skills. For now access to her is limited to referrals from her regulars. She may someday create an account here, but is doing quite well without one.
Boa is a hot Asian MILF from CA who visits SA regularly and back in the day was known as the only full GFE lady at a Spa in SA. She only occasionally these days will work at a Spa, preferring now to do CFS incalls. She is smoking hot and has mad skills. For now access to her is limited to referrals from her regulars. She may someday create an account here, but is doing quite well without one. Originally Posted by CoverMe

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Sounds like fun!!!