URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Blanco
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fit, attractive woman in her early 40s. Medium-sized natural breasts. Great smile.
Recommendation: Yes
What part of Blanco?
Worthless review.
No contact info. Address, phone number or website would help.
Hey folks! Give me a break! The form says to not be too specific about location. It was a conscious decision to not include that info in an otherwise thorough review. Honestly, the form discourages this. Thought it was a new rule. ‘Worthless’ is a bit harsh.
Trying to edit to include the details, but not sure how. Hopefully a moderator can help. But ‘worthless?” Come on... ‘Welcome to the community! We encourage you to participate! Oh — you didn’t understand the prompt. You are worthless....”
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and welcome. Premium access will help just keep posting reviews. You’ll get the hang of it.
Oriental has been around forever, and everyone should know where it is on Blanco, near where Oblate intersects. And Original Poster, sure, the new rules are the new rules, but there needs to be enough info for people to be able to use it.
Right you are Tazion, many of us have some very fond memories with Helen : 0.
Thanks everyone. I will be sure to include slightly more information in my next review.
Oh yes... Helen.... she was awesome... so what ever happened to Helen?
Helen disappeared after a big bust a some years back