URL / Website: -
City: Kansas City
State: Kansas
Address: Just west of the loop
Activities: Conversation, Daty, BBBJ, 69
Hair Length and Color: Green and blue, just above shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5' tall, 100 pounds when wet, killer abs, greenish and bluish hair that sits just above the shoulders, cool ink - mostly on arms

Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: added ROS details per OP-S31
Any links with pics?
PM sent requesting more information for report.
Any links with pics? Originally Posted by wildbillkc
tried to post a few but iPad won't let me.
tried to post a few but iPad won't let me. Originally Posted by @rlo726
I was literally writing at PM to send to you @rlo726 to ask you if this was the same Charlotte you did a photo shoot with about six months ago.

I am super curious about this companion.

Yup, that's her. I'll post some pics later. If you want some sooner. PM me your email.
As always, YMMV.

staff edit: no mention of rates and services are allowed in the public forums outside of private tags-S31
Don't ask for pictures if you haven't logged some credible encounters. Please don't troll for pics of someone you don't intend to...encounter.
No more pic requests...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Any other reviews for this one? Can't seem to find any other info out there about her...
Any other reviews for this one? Can't seem to find any other info out there about her... Originally Posted by Tanooki_Suit
All you need to know, pretty much in this thread...
Thanks for posting the images Arlo. Certainly makes for a complete review - and certainly makes my short list a wee longer now...
Pics have already disappeared.
I came across these and believe they're about Charlotte. There is a type-o in the email address (3rd t in kitty) and idk if that's preventing the provider profiles from being consolidated or something

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=49649
Pics have already disappeared. Originally Posted by FrankieP
She asked me to take them down. She may be spooked about the recent shutdown of eccie. Either way I have to respect her wishes.