MarieLynn's Strip Club Get-Together

Ok, so I know I'm going to have a strip club get-together. The question is:

What is better for the gentlemen?
  • Daytime (noon/afternoon)
  • Nighttime (early evening - ?)
  • On a weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
  • On a weekday (Monday through Thursday)
You must be pre-screened (same as if you actually schedule an appointment with one of Dallas/Fort Worth's lovely Companions - NO EXCEPTIONS).

Once the above is determined, the actual dates and location will be determined. The dates and location will be handled through email only:
marielynnofdfw@gmail.com

The location and actual date will not and should not be discussed on the board (discretion must be upheld through all avenues). This is not an ECCIE-supported event but just a get-together for Hobbyists and Companions. All people officially invited will be in good standing in the hobby community. All who are pre-screened are encouraged to give their ideas as to where the exact location should be.

Once again, my email is:
marielynnofdfw@gmail.com

This will be fun for all involved. A time to mingle and socialize in a fun environment. I look forward to it!

Sincerely,
MarieLynn

Ideally, beginning 4 to 5ish until whenever...will be perfect. Weekdays are certainly better...
weekends are better. nighttime during the week
I'm in. Anytime.
Keep me posted babe so I will be in town...can't wait!
I would only be able to go on Tuesdays. I would suggest a BYOB club and we can all bring something the ladies like to drink. Have lots of fun if you pick another day.
Can I suggest March 23, 24, or 25th (LOL, those are the three nights I will be in DFW area...I know how self indulgent)
Sweetie, when I'm strip-clubbin' I usually do the 5:30pm to 8:00pm time frame because I find the daytime ladies to be, in general, more - *ahem* - accommodiating. But, for a group outing, any time after 5 during the week and whenever on the weekends. I'll volunteer to be the "towel boy."
Sounds like fun, the day/time doesn't matter to me.
Afternoons are better for me. Anything other than that would require a pass/excuse from the SO just like finding time to visit a provider. Not the weekends for me.
just sent my screening info. I can come anytime!

ok Berkleigh , Tequila shots challenge!!
Hey DaddyO. See you there.
I'm in...best time, well there is none, but I will make it happen.
Afternoons are better for me. Anything other than that would require a pass/excuse from the SO just like finding time to visit a provider. Not the weekends for me. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
I second that!

I'm in during the daytime
Let me know when?