Just another Biden error

In April of this year, we wrote to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas, warning that if he doesn’t immediately reverse course, House Republicans will be forced to hold him accountable for creating and perpetuating the worst humanitarian crisis in modern American history.

Since we sent that letter, the crisis at our border has only become worse. Monthly southern border encounters reached an all-time high in May, with 239,416 apprehensions, surpassing the previous record for the third consecutive month.

Last week, in the single deadliest human smuggling incident in American history, more than 50 migrants were found dead in a tractor-trailer outside of San Antonio, Texas. Even before this tragedy, in fiscal year 2021, a record number of illegal immigrants died attempting the dangerous journey across our southern border. They are the victims of vile and callous human smugglers who are a part of a booming business thanks to Secretary Mayorkas.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas testifies before the House Judiciary Committee, on Capitol Hill, Thursday, April 28, 2022, in Washington.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas testifies before the House Judiciary Committee, on Capitol Hill, Thursday, April 28, 2022, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
Secretary Mayorkas’s continued refusal to enforce federal immigration law has led to the deteriorating situation at our southern border. Leaked video recordings revealed that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has decided to drop charges against all illegal immigrant defendants who do not pose a "national security or a public safety threat."
the corrupt and partisan doj

is "investigating" operation lone star

operation lone star is a border security initiative launch by gov. abbott because mayorkas and biden have left the border wide open

the doj is attempting to intimidate texas,

just like they have tried to intimidate law enforcement all across the united states and anyone who is a conservative, even to include parents of school children
Where did you cut and paste this from? I’d sure like to consider the source of this before commenting on it. It’s written in the first person, which indicates it’s not a news item.

Shirley you aren’t “we.”
Where did you cut and paste this from? I’d sure like to consider the source of this before commenting on it. It’s written in the first person, which indicates it’s not a news item.

Shirley you aren’t “we.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everting you post is an opinion by someone, what and where doesn’t factor into the truth
Not true. But I don’t expect you to understand that.

Where did your post come from?
Not true. But I don’t expect you to understand that.

Where did your post come from? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It’s 100 % true and what I posted is 100% true and therein lies the rub.

Your party is dying a painful death thanks to the idiot you chose
So why don’t you post the link?

I see you cut out a bunch of the “letter” content prior to the photograph.
So why don’t you post the link?

I see you cut out a bunch of the “letter” content prior to the photograph. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don’t you accept facts?
Why don't you post a link to yours?
Why don't you post a link to yours? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
56638 and counting