What would you do?

Today I had an appointment with a young provider, and she had 4 decent reviews. She has a hot body and I was going to be on that side of town. She asked to meet me at a notel and we did the normal 3 call routine. When I got to the notel she informed me that I needed to get the room. She had not told me that until then. As I looked around I saw her in a car with a man. I asked her if that was her pimp and she said no, just a friend. He gave her a ride. I told her goodbye and I left. She called me and I was very nice and said "I'm sure you have your safety precautions and I have mine". I don't like being anywhere when a man accompanies the lady. Any comments on this. By the way, I am having a tough couple of weeks in the hobby. I need to just stay with my regulars.
I would have left too. Reminds me of a time I was at this strip club on the east feeder of I10 and I'm thinking mercury. A very short lived club compared to its two rivals across the freeway. Anyways, the stripper is grinding on me and I want to touch and some big black dude is making himself visible and telling me not to touch.

Awkward. Nothing is a bigger buzkill than knowing you have a strong male cock-blocking figure waiting in the looms
I would have banged him too! 5 holes are better than 3!
Well if you don't know about the driving records, transportation problems , and taking directions by now, then you can't appreciate the role of the drivers. They are not always managers, although their schauffering skills don't go unrewarded. I have had brothers or close kins drive them over. Getting rides is an everyday thing in some neighborhoods . You just happenned to see the inside of hot dog this time.
It is a very normal thing.
To each his own and do what you think is safe for you.
similar experience and I did the same.
Never stop trusting that "something-ain't-right" feeling.
Well if you don't know about the driving records, transportation problems , and taking directions by now, then you can't appreciate the role of the drivers. They are not always managers, although their schauffering skills don't go unrewarded. I have had brothers or close kins drive them over. Getting rides is an everyday thing in some neighborhoods . You just happenned to see the inside of hot dog this time.
It is a very normal thing.
To each his own and do what you think is safe for you. Originally Posted by Htowner
It's all relative...I've had...

One lady was driven by her sister who wasn't in the business...

One lady was driven by her mother (no I ain't makin' this shit up)...

At a strip club in Odessa I was told about a hot stripper ... by her father the bartender...

At a strip club in Waco the dancer said she couldn't sit at my table because had to go sit with her family who was visiting her...
Wow,, a catch 22. When I ran my agencies I had drivers dropping and picking ladies up all over town. All my drivers were gay guys though.. lol
If I was a hobbyist and I saw a girl get out of the car with only a guy in it,, I would have issues too.. Back in the day my drivers would drive 1-4 ladies around at one time, so needless to say,, if the car has several ladies, maybe invite them all in,, and pick from the smorgasbord.
This is a no-brainer. Of course you did the right thing. After reading alerts about pimps busting into the rooms and such, how could you have concentrated on the task at hand.....Bill
I agree I would of done the same
Go with your gut.
"Never stop trusting that "something-ain't-right" feeling." I agree Enderwiggin. I also did not include that she had been talking to me a couple of minutes before and while giving me directions referred to her friend as a she. I thought she was sharing a room with some other chick. No need to lie in this hobby. We all have our comfort level and I can't explain mine, but it comes from years of practice and learning. I do enjoy it so. Thank all of you ladies that have been so sweet as to offer an honest opportunity. Like BBB669 said, "I would have trouble with the task at hand."
If you are a one man gang bang then Big Jake's idea has merit. Not all of us can handle that.

Discretion is always a good instinct to use. Drive on if you do not feel right.
You did the right thing! the result if goes sour is not worth it!
I think you did the right thing by leaving. I mean what girl makes 100s of dollars an hour(or I hope shes charging atleast that much LOL).. and cant afford a dang car!?!??! ... sure theres exceptions if your cars getting fixed etc... but yeah ive heard from tons of guy that they have been in a middle of a session and then all a sudden a guy or guys walk in and steal all the guys money, watch, etc. Sorry you have had a few bad experiences lately! good luck!