Glasses or contacts

I just recently got a pair of glasses and i absolutely them. My question is which do u prefer ur provider to wear glasses or contacts. At first my thought was the glasses may get in the way of bj's but that hasn't been the case so far and surprisingly the last 2 calls i got i asked them what they wanted and they both said the glasses. The 2nd question is if my pics aren't showing the glasses is it still ok to show up to an appointment wearing them or should i stick to the contacts or should i just ask like i have been doing?
Honestly, to me, it does not matter what you are wearing when you show up to give me a bj.
Show a shot or two in your Showcase. Then you can do whatever you like. If the client doesn't like them, he can always ask you to remove them.
Glasses are hot. Seriously
No wonder last time we saw each other you called me good looking and a handsome rascal.

Didn't realize you needed glasses, just thought you saw me in a good light.

All kidding aside, glasses are cool.

Then again you could wear a plastic bag and still look hot!
I wear both but usually take my glasses off during session. Most of the gents I see, remove theirs before massage because of the face cradle. I believe glasses on as an option and if they really need them...
I wear both but usually take my glasses off during session. Most of the gents I see, remove theirs before massage because of the face cradle. I believe glasses on as an option and if they really need them... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
I envy you, my eyesight is so terrible that is not an option when i remove the glasses everything is blurry and I get a huge headache. Since u mentioned the face cradle and i have no idea what that is but it did make me think about tea bagging damn i guess that would be difficult to do maybe i'll have to start closing my eyes
I haven't met you, but looking at your pics, I believe you'd look very good wearing glasses... it'd add to that hot look of yours.

Now, very important question... Am I allowed to cum on your glasses ???
As a safety precaution, go with the glasses. It'll save your peepers from poorly guided projectiles.
Toni, glasses can be fun. You'll be surprised how many guys LOVE them! I always get requests to wear mine. Do they get in the way? Not really unless you're doing some "interesting" positions.

I really can't see without them which adds to the fantasy. Not knowing who I'm seeing is always more fun It's a safer way rather than using a blindfold. I'll always wear them if I'm doing my fetish dates ( not for aesthetic reasons).
That glasses wearing sexy librarian type thing is a huge turn-on. However, I knew a lady that wore blue colored contacts and they made her eyes so pretty....Bill
ok so i just took some pics with the glasses now im asking for honest opinions yay or nay, i will not be offended by anyone who chooses to post a nay please be honest
Attached Images File Type: jpg Picture0037.JPG (53.4 KB, 195 views)
I always get requests to wear mine. Do they get in the way? Not really unless you're doing some "interesting" positions. Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia
That "Naughty Librarian" look is the BOMB on Lydia. I saw both...that may be what gave me 2nd wood..Oh Well.

Since I have been wearing contacts since 1982...SHUT UP! I like contacts.
ok so i just took some pics with the glasses now im asking for honest opinions yay or nay, i will not be offended by anyone who chooses to post a nay please be honest Originally Posted by justawoman123
Hmmm... very nice.

As I expected, it adds to your looks and makes you even more interesting/attractive.

And btw, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question... hehehe.
ok so i just took some pics with the glasses now im asking for honest opinions yay or nay, i will not be offended by anyone who chooses to post a nay please be honest Originally Posted by justawoman123
Wow...Hot...OMG... Yes!