Temporary Houston Staff Addition

Folks John Bull will be helping us out with moderating here in Houston for the time being while we look for new local moderators.

JB has been a Mod for a while now and I have a high regard for him, so please make him feel welcome.

Also, as I stated earlier we are looking for new moderators. If you're interested please take some time to read the ECCIE Mission Statement and then email houston@eccie.net letting us know your interest.

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Thanks,

LAP
Hmmm? New mod position.
Super Moderator Carkido45.
I like the sound of that.
Did these Houston assholes make someone quit? We're Sowwy!

Welcome to the Jungle JB!

I vote no on CK45. He's a troublemaker.

Aren't all of the Houston Staff additions temporary? Thinck about it!
You need to ask Surcher when he gets back into good health. I was one with him on horndog and morning after. He is a good and fair man. He is also well respected.
You need to ask Surcher when he gets back into good health. I was one with him on horndog and morning after. He is a good and fair man. He is also well respected. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I concur.
woohoooo!!!!wooohooo!!!!
I would have to agree with those two, about Surcher even though it pains me to do it.

Would this be a bad welcome message for our new mod?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY"]YouTube- Nigel Farage harangues EU President Herman van Rompuy[/ame]

Yes this is a joke, not an attack.
I love the Brits! Is their any doubt in anyone's mind where he stands?
Moderating the Houston might put Surcher back in the hospital when he if decides to mod again.
Pick me I'm fair and honest...... well sometimes.
Moderating the Houston might put Surcher back in the hospital when he if decides to mod again.
Pick me I'm fair and honest...... well sometimes. Originally Posted by carkido45

CK, isn't that you on the video above?
No I'm hispanic.
Dummy.
Oh yeah you're not funny you try too hard.
No I'm hispanic.
Dummy.
Oh yeah you're not funny you try too hard. Originally Posted by carkido45
Ok, so that means you're not one of my fans.

It's OK it didn't have any to begin with.
  • pyro
  • 02-25-2010, 04:45 PM
welcome JB, your efforts are appreciated!
I vote for pyro!
Welcome aboard John Bull, you have your work cut out for you already. I wish you luck and success with Houston..