Do not open an email from me from earlier today.

If you got an email from me from earlier today, discard it. Someone infiltrated my email account and mailed out a bunch of spam. I quickly noticed it and changed the password, so anything that you get from me after reading this is ok.
TopCat
so, it was not you the person who was sharing UTR girls with me?? damm what a shame, and I was jumping from excitement.
Too late! I hope there wasn't a virus in it. It jumped to a page for just a second, then went dead.
Topcat do you have a hotmail account? I have been having issues with gents I know with hotmail accounts sending out spam and they don't know their email is sending it out. Thanks for the heads up.
If you got an email from me from earlier today, discard it. Someone infiltrated my email account and mailed out a bunch of spam. I quickly noticed it and changed the password, so anything that you get from me after reading this is ok.
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
TC... not to nit_pick but are you SURE that's what happened? You're the 3rd or 4th person I've seen post this kind of warning lately. I'm wondering if it's not some kind of email virus targeted at certain types of web mail services.

For example, you might have inadvertently clicked on a link from an email & that, in turn, accessed your web service address book.

Any chance???
This is a virus, comes out in different flavors, once you open it, you email will start sending out the same kind of emails, if that happens you need to download the removal tool from symantic website and run it. I don't think anyone is hacking any emails here!