traveling to h-town?

would it be worth my travel? how is houston? i need some ideas of hotels... clubs... food..

*** never been

is it better then Dallas ????

<3 brooke cumsalot
Hotels the Galleria is nice, most visitors stay there.
Clubs there are tons on Washington Manor, E8ght, Blue label, District, Pandora, Drake, Pravada, Repulika the list goes on and on
Food well we have a variety seems like too damn much, we'll trade you for some Dallas girls lol!

You'll do great down here im sure, perhaps a testing waters thread should help you out on how well youll do. Just to see how much interest you get.
Yes yes very worth it. Your reputation has already proceeded you. It would be nice if you stayed for a few months.
It is much better than Dallas. In fact just move to Houston and visit Dallas.
awww wat would you have to do in order to change locations for ads?? help ima newbie.

and..***Your reputation has already proceeded you.??? please explain. ive been in the hobby 4 one month )
I call first! (Someone had to)

And about reputation. Dallas is a short enough drive and with as many of us whom have to travel to and from Dallas for work checking ads in both places is quite common. And when a stunning new girl like yourself comes into the scene someone is bound to notice.
Cum on down. You'll get my biz for sure!!
Hmmmmm, I may have to check this young lady out before she heads down there...
so what do i do to change location for ads???
who payin for gas n hotel room?? lol hahah
Just post your ad in the Houston section. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
who payin for gas n hotel room?? lol hahah Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
you can stay at my house when you come to Austin
that might be an expensive lil all nighter
that might be an expensive lil all nighter Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
a boy can dream cant he?
i make dreams cum true

<3
who payin for gas n hotel room?? lol hahah Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
You can stay with me when I go down there.