MARCH 2, 1836 - WASHINGTON, TEXAS

March 2, 1836 dawned, frigid and gray; cutting winds blew through glassless windows. Texians – as they styled themselves – huddled close, pulled blankets tight, and gave birth to a dream. At the Town of Washington, fifty-nine representatives voted into existence a sovereign nation: the Republic of Texas.
Dr. Stephen L. Hardin

I am originally from Texas....congrats Texas!!
March 2, 1836 dawned, frigid and gray; cutting winds blew through glassless windows. Texians – as they styled themselves – huddled close, pulled blankets tight, and gave birth to a dream. At the Town of Washington, fifty-nine representatives voted into existence a sovereign nation: the Republic of Texas.
Dr. Stephen L. Hardin

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
God bless Texas !
Great thread while it last. Soon the DipShit of EveryYear will be here to attack this thread, The Great State of Texas, and all the men who fell securing the Republic
God bless Texas!

God bless our patriots, Americans and Mexicans. Free men and slaves.

You don't know me, Cornholio. Go fuck yourself.
Been all downhill from there unfortunately. From putting creationism in school books to telling Asian immigrants they need to change their last names to something that's easier to pronounce, there's lots to be proud of
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cannon was given to residents of Gonzales for protection by Mexico in 1831. On Sept 29 1835 they refused to return the cannon asking for help 140 more Texans arrived. On Oct 2 there was a skirmish the Mexicans withdrew.
Congratulations, Texas! It might be getting close to y'all having another meeting like that.
Maybe it is time to do it again.
Rosie Castro, the mother of the two new darlings of the Democrats, Julian and Juaquin Castro, wants to repatriate Texas back to Mexico.

She doesn't say which indigenous people the Mexicans should give it back to.
God bless Texas!

God bless our patriots, Americans and Mexicans. Free men and slaves.

You don't know me, Cornholio. Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Notice that I did not address you by name, yet you took full responsibility for the title of "Dipshit of Ever Year" all own your own. No assist needed. You jumped up off your ass and rang that bell yourself.
Have a great evening , DOEY !
were you addressing anybody else Cornholio? Or were you simply hoping to find someone who had an extra roll of TP for your BUNGHOLE!

were you addressing anybody else Cornholio? Or were you simply hoping to find someone who had an extra roll of TP for your BUNGHOLE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So that asshole fetish is still working out well for you huh ?
I figured you'd be all swollen and raw by now.
Aside from your fetish, how have you been, cherry anus ?

Seriously, I know it must be tough on you wanting to be all things to the gay, radical muslim, black, poor, but yet important. Its a helluva paradox you have woven your sad little self into.
Is your muslim doo rag holding up ok in the wind ?
Took your advice and Googled up something to your very liking sissyboy !

http://www.gayinaustintexas.com/day-...-austin-texas/
Still waiting on your answer ManLover. Come back out of that closet Yssup and take it like the sissyboy you are !
What the fuck are you blathering about Cornholio?