DID ANYONE SEE LAWRENCE O'DONNELL TEAR HILLARY SUPPORTER APART?

O'Donnell openly laughed at former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm’s (D) defense of Hillary Clinton on Wednesday.

It is priceless.................watc h and enjoy.

Granholm twisting reality reminds me of the Obama defenders in this forum.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...llary-defense/
SPAM

The split in the dimocrap party is becoming more and more apparent every day.

The far left wants Warren really bad. She has said that she's not running as long as the hildabeast is in. This is just one more example of throwing her under the bus to clear the way for Warren.

I wish them the best of luck.

"President Fauxcahontas". Has a nice ring to it, don't it?
So now you watch MSNBC Whirlaway? Is that what you do when it snows?
So now you watch MSNBC Whirlaway? Is that what you do when it snows? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I watch Chris Mathews on a regular basis. Mainly to see just how moronic the left can be.

He, and his guest list of Democrat Lackeys, rarely disappoint.
No man; I leave that up to others; I just captured the story from Breitbart.

They are more reliable than MSNBC.........................

But I have to say; as much as I can't stand O'Donnell's arrogance, he is one smart dude. And his near-death car accident has made him a more reflective on-air persona IMO.

So now you watch MSNBC Whirlaway? Is that what you do when it snows? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 04:20 PM
The split in the dimocrap party is becoming more and more apparent every day.

The far left wants Warren really bad. She has said that she's not running as long as the hildabeast is in. This is just one more example of throwing her under the bus to clear the way for Warren.

I wish them the best of luck.

"President Fauxcahontas". Has a nice ring to it, don't it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I think you are right.
I think that Mrs Clinton, who I think would have been a good President, really messed up here and has been busted, and for the first time, it might stick. The country will have lost a great President if she doesn't make it over this affair.
Plus, for some reason the powers that be seem want Senator Warren.
The media is turning on Hillary"Roadkill"Clinton... Good Times, Good Times!
I think you are right. Originally Posted by DSK
Don't doubt me. I know you liberal bastards better than you know yourselves.
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Don't doubt me. I know you liberal bastards better than you know yourselves. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
DSK is as liberal as you are smart. Not fucking much at all in other words!

Funny, you claim to know so much but cant smell the shit thats in your own underwear. Fail you big tard!
Don't doubt me. I know you liberal bastards better than you know yourselves. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I got a good laugh. Start breaking bricks, wet nips.
You can always tell when you're hittin' a little too close to home.
No man; I leave that up to others; I just captured the story from Breitbart.

They are more reliable than MSNBC.........................
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That is funny whirrly, you don't watch the original program you just let breath fart tell you what it said.
I watch Chris Mathews on a regular basis. Mainly to see just how moronic the left can be.

He, and his guest list of Democrat Lackeys, rarely disappoint. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did you see how moronic the Dems looked after BN's speech?

Can I use that on facebook?