Attention Ladies, Doc Holyday is NOT a Hippie Type

Ladies of Austin, good evening. It has come to my attention, from a lady, that some long hair hippie type who reeks of a forbidden topic, claiming to be a doctor, is impersonating me in Austin. I do NOT partake in forbidden topic use. I do NOT have long hair. I do NOT reek of a forbiden topic. I do NOT claim to be a doctor.

If you are contacted by someone claiming to be Doc Holyday, I suggest you insist that the person PM you. I always send a PM to confirm my identity. If you meet someone who clims to be me and is a long haired hippie type, it is NOT me. Be careful out there ladies. Someone claiming to be someone they are not always should set off your red flags.

Thank you ladies for your time and have a great day.
The real Doc Holyday
Damn you sound boring!
Ladies I'm the real Doc Holyday.
I'm majorly the hippie type, I totally reek of ********* *****'s
And I love to play doctor
Doc,
Suggest you also post this in Austin Alert Forum.
Awesome hobbyist ThreAD! A guy has to what a guy has to do!
Aaaaaand this is why my number is not on my profile. PM till verified then text to schedule.
Aaaaaand this is why my number is not on my profile. PM till verified then text to schedule. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Damn Rocker, you sound dangerous. It's sad that you want to make light of the ladies safety. I take all members safety very serious.

Good policy TR.
Yeah I'm a holy terror, best watch out for me and all my p411 okays.
A good chunk of these ladies know me...
Who are you?
Doc have you payed that one provider yet?
Doc have you payed those multiple providers yet? Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
It's more accurate now.
It's more accurate now. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Hmmm...So I'm your Dingleberry Doc Holyday still at it...
Aaaaaand this is why my number is not on my profile. PM till verified then text to schedule. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Great advice. Providers who request communication outside of Eccie are reckless. Too many dangers. I don't want to see any of God's beautiful creatures hurt n
If you are contacted by someone claiming to be Doc Holyday, I suggest you insist that the person PM you. I always send a PM to confirm my identity. Originally Posted by DocHolyday

Why would anyone pretend to be a guy on several DNS lists that owes whores money?

Don't you kiss ass and waste so much time posting as a result of having a hobby you can't afford and a reputation you can't escape?
Damn... did Doc Holyday up and write his own self alert? smdh
And in Coed no less
Why would anyone pretend to be a guy on several DNS lists that owes whores money?

Don't you kiss ass and waste so much time posting as a result of having a hobby you can't afford and a reputation you can't escape? Originally Posted by Whispers
It felt dirty but I "liked" this post.
Awesome hobbyist ThreAD! A guy has to what a guy has to do! Originally Posted by Still Looking
:clap ping:

Okay Don'tHavTaPay, are you going to publicly scold yourself on doing such horn blowing on your ad here?

Everyone seems to know what a laugh it is that, if true, they chose you. Hell! The guy might even pay!